Trainer Search

henry0114

Reaction score
The God mode option makes my character hover instead of the usual running animation ._. its kinda broken
Same here. re-loading the game or not using the trainer afterwards does not seem to change this... My character is now incapable of running or walking, just hovering like an actual god :(

BlurredE

Reaction score
Same here. re-loading the game or not using the trainer afterwards does not seem to change this... My character is now incapable of running or walking, just hovering like an actual god :(
Same: If you start a game with God Mode enable then your character will be floating and it seems to me that if you enter combat and an arm or a leg gets hit from then on you character's walking/running animation will be just hovering.

zokon

Reaction score
Thank you for all of the previous trainers but can you please add a trainer for v0.93.20

IvanTaufik

Reaction score
how to activated the trainer???
in the trainer my game status is always off, why is that???

Loveless666

Reaction score
bug on a version 0.93.28 x64 Nevland status game is off [google translate ru-eng]

1crash007

Reaction score
Are you guys running the Kenshi_x64.exe
Rename it if you have to and it will work.

1crash007

Reaction score
Kenshi.jpg

Process Name and the name of the file have to be the same

1crash007

Reaction score
I have it working no problem the pictures are to help others.

DrikSichev

Reaction score
Bug on a version 0.93.28 - The God mode option makes my character hover instead of the usual running animation.

bigmac

Donor
Reaction score
please update, i really would like to see a stats editor for this, really appreciate your hard work.

Kotamar

Reaction score
@MrAntiFun or @Kalas /other staff the trainer is no longer working for Game version 0.95.7 weather it be Experimental branch or base game branch. Can someone please update the trainer. (Tested 12-11-2016 at 9:43pm)

P.S. All that works on both is the Fast research. Well kind of, it says Cheat Activated but does nothing.