Trainer Search

jayfox

Reaction score
This trainer uses very well but I have a problem with this trainer. After used and exit game then restart game will crash after intro game shows message about "runaway from 100000 loops detected and shows some missing code in kernelbase.dll". anyone have any ideas? I have re-installed game but it doesn't solve the problem. So I cannot play this game anymore.

rugalytto

Super Donor
Reaction score
This trainer uses very well but I have a problem with this trainer. After used and exit game then restart game will crash after intro game shows message about "runaway from 100000 loops detected and shows some missing code in kernelbase.dll". anyone have any ideas? I have re-installed game but it doesn't solve the problem. So I cannot play this game anymore.

go in property of the game in steam and launch the integrity verification of the game it tell you if you have some part of it missing!
hope it help! :)

jayfox

Reaction score
go in property of the game in steam and launch the integrity verification of the game it tell you if you have some part of it missing!
hope it help! :)

Thanks, but it's doesn't work. :(

Ginji666

Reaction score
The Trainer is good but the problem is Yellow crystal I dont know if its Moon or Blood, but they are fixed to 99 value. I mean I cannot get 99999 or somewhere to max. It changes my current quantity to 99 .. suppose if I have stored 170 or 200 Moon crystal then if I used the trainer it will reduced down to 99 only and it will remain 99 ....

I am using Windows 7 x64.

rugalytto

Super Donor
Reaction score
Thanks, but it's doesn't work. :(

Do you have problem with others games? Or its the only one?
If yes its a windows problem
If not its better to you to contact steam support and dont mention you are using a trainer ;)
i think the error come from using max lvl blood or max lvl health personnaly dont have this error because i dont use it. I find it myself using cheatengine its very easy to find them using exact value. i only need inf hp and inf blood.
But after a see the picture above from Royrob69 i think its a windows problem.

Last edited:

Morteza

Reaction score
i have the same problem its moon crystals if you don't use unlimited moon crystals , trainer works witch sucks cause that's the only reason i'm using the trainer in the first place MrAntiFun please fix this problems and add unlimited cash too . thanks .

jayfox

Reaction score
i have the same problem its moon crystals if you don't use unlimited moon crystals , trainer works witch sucks cause that's the only reason i'm using the trainer in the first place MrAntiFun please fix this problems and add unlimited cash too . thanks .

Do you have problem with others games? Or its the only one?
If yes its a windows problem
If not its better to you to contact steam support and dont mention you are using a trainer ;)
i think the error come from using max lvl blood or max lvl health personnaly dont have this error because i dont use it. I find it myself using cheatengine its very easy to find them using exact value. i only need inf hp and inf blood.
But after a see the picture above from Royrob69 i think its a windows problem.

I doubt it. This is not actually error from windows, I have solved this error message by turnoff steam cloud sync and play in new save game on my PC ,because this error occurs from save file has edited. Yeah, So I used cheat engine to edited money value and use trainer for only inf hp & blood. by the way, thanks.

Mini890

Reaction score
Nice work, but sometimes I still die while in nightmare mode

rugalytto

Super Donor
Reaction score
I doubt it. This is not actually error from windows, I have solved this error message by turnoff steam cloud sync and play in new save game on my PC ,because this error occurs from save file has edited. Yeah, So I used cheat engine to edited money value and use trainer for only inf hp & blood. by the way, thanks.
Glad to see you fix your problem ;)

Ginji666

Reaction score
The trainer works for me, honestly I had installed RG.re-pack game for Kill is Dead so, it must have caused problem. Also the trainer crashes the game at random times. So here is what I did.

I uninstall the game, Blackbox release that worked smoothly.
I only needed Mooncrystal at first but now I wish if the trainer had "Money" option as well cuz after completing the game, I found pretty amazing costumes but those are very expansive to buy >___>

deporter

Reaction score
Money can adjusted using cheat engine but the address for it will always change. and the amount of money is like 5 to 7 digits and you cannot find the value ?

This applies to the moon crystals too