Trainer Search

Medeiros

Reaction score
I've just finished testing this trainer on- and offline on v1043 (Tactical Response Update) and it works. Well sort of; it activates and all the trainer's functions seem to be recognised by the game, however there's many issues. It seems the KF2 devs are working to patch it (but they still haven't fully succeeded). I have the following feedback:
  • The "HP Set 1000" option doesn't actually work. It does change your HP to 1000 but once you're hit it goes instantly down to whatever it was before, plus it's not useful and actually makes it worse because you can't heal with the fake 1000 HP on and so if you had i.e. 5 HP before using this function, you get hit and die.
  • "Armor Set 250" freezes armour to 250. It never goes down when hit. I'm not sure if it's actually effective or is it just "fake armour".
  • "Money Set 100000" works, although after a while it glitched and the trader showed my money as negative. Haven't used it online though, but should work for those inclined to try that.
  • "Ammo Set 250" is probably the best and most stable feature. Ammo always goes to 250, regardless of weapon (although if you switch to another one it goes back to the default ammo).
  • "Grenade Set 5" glitches your grenades pretty badly. It shows you have 5 grenades and if you press G it does the grenade throwing animation, but no grenade is actually thrown. It stays like this until you pick up an ammo box (only way to 'fix' it, you can't rebuy grenades as the game will think you have 5.
It would be awesome if there could be fixes and workarounds to these features. Also, I have a suggestion: please add more hotkey options and possibly an .ini file to save them in. I'd love to bind "Ammo Set 250" to "R" to simulate infinite reloading.

M4R4UD3R

Reaction score
yea it doesnt work online except for the functionality side of things

MerzallicA

Reaction score
Ive been playing alot lately with the latest trainer, i noticed an issue with the 'Ammo Set 250'. If used on a flamethrower, only the first 50 of the magazine does dmg, the rest of the magazine/cannister just sprays fire with no effect, ultimately getting me killed lol.
Can someone please confirm this is an issue and its not just bugged from my side.
And if so, a fix would be nice.
Thank you and keep it up !

kQLY69

Reaction score
Ive been playing alot lately with the latest trainer, i noticed an issue with the 'Ammo Set 250'. If used on a flamethrower, only the first 50 of the magazine does dmg, the rest of the magazine/cannister just sprays fire with no effect, ultimately getting me killed lol.
Can someone please confirm this is an issue and its not just bugged from my side.
And if so, a fix would be nice.
Thank you and keep it up !

Its serverside.

Btw mr.antifun, unlimited grenades is not working

BeatzZ151

Reaction score
The Trainer is not working for the Demolition Perk. ( C4, HX25, RPG-7) In single player it goes and in multiplayer is not go.

khoazero123

Reaction score
Function "Ammo Set 250" not working on weapons of Demolition (dynamite, grenade, or rocket). You can try make function to add ammo to cartridge box?

Commander Rahl

Reaction score
Function "Ammo Set 250" not working on weapons of Demolition (dynamite, grenade, or rocket). You can try make function to add ammo to cartridge box?
It works if you're playing in solo/offline mode as the trainer is intended to be used. If you're in an online multiplayer match, it does not work same with fuel based ammunition weapons and those with only a single shot to them excluding the Railgun.

FIGADODEBOI

Reaction score
this trainer is very good but mrantifun you cant make a trainer withi the explosive of m16 infinity?

Kakashi82

Reaction score
Any Cheat for V1048 ?

ok V1043 Works too, to V1048

Last edited:

Mozzer42

Reaction score
3.1 GB update today, gonna test the trainer once it's downloaded to see if it's working still.

EDIT: health and cash cheats still seem to be working

Last edited: