Trainer Search

EmilyAutumn

Reaction score
I've tested it in solo and it's working as expected. It crashed during Patriarch though. I will test further.

Teje9338

Reaction score
Flamethrower wont do any damage with inf ammo on and the rpg wont work with inf ammo either.

-edit- new weapons also for gunslinger do no dmg while inf ammo is on

Last edited:

PissJar

Reaction score
update to v1018 and fix broken hacks (its not working in multiplayer as most other cheats do)

BTAKaSpeR

Donor
Reaction score
^ Agree with zanis, quit being a douche.

Works fine in solo offline which you can still earn drops. Yes it crashes on boss fight but if you deactivate right before the boss round starts (ie while in trader) and reactivate while fighting it wont crash on you.

Thanks for the awesome work as always MAF!

LucyLawless

Donor
Reaction score
Thanks for another wonderful trainer :). Works fine on offline windows 10, and on some non vac servers. I was able to use infin ammo. I would activate it after firing a few bullets then deactivate it near the end of the round, then reactivate it on the next round after the trader.

bartre

Reaction score
Unfortunately, I can't seem to get this one to start up at all.
running windows 7, I try to load the latest version of the trainer and all that happens is the window pops up, my browser opens this site, and then the trainer closes (though not the system process behind it)

any clues what i'm doing wrong?

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Unfortunately, I can't seem to get this one to start up at all.
running windows 7, I try to load the latest version of the trainer and all that happens is the window pops up, my browser opens this site, and then the trainer closes (though not the system process behind it)

any clues what i'm doing wrong?
Could be your antivirus .

DN_Dizzass

Reaction score
update plz ... =\
problem - after shoot boos in map, game errore(

Last edited:

iamgodkiller

Reaction score
Health no longer works, not sure if it ever did, just got the game. says its full but you can still die. when buying from trader you cant really purchase anything. It says the item has been purchased but it doesn't appear in your inventory. infinite ammo works fine but that's about it. this is all while playing online multiplayer (steam). haven't tried solo yet. using most recent version.

Anon666

Reaction score
@ iamgodkiller first of all the MAF trainers are not intended for online play, only for offline / singleplayer.
So if you suddenly get a VAC Ban its your own fault!
back to topic ...
The Trainer needs an update! Only infinite ammo is working, nothing else.
And please if you update the Trainer thinking of the Boss bug... Game crash always when the traienr is enabled.
I know that it does not happen when it is issued again, but who thinks always in mind.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Trainer is for single player only , Im aware of the crashing problem and will check it out probably tomorrow .

iamgodkiller

Reaction score
@ iamgodkiller first of all the MAF trainers are not intended for online play, only for offline / singleplayer.
So if you suddenly get a VAC Ban its your own fault!

If I'd cared I wouldn't have used it online. I'm perfectly aware of the consequences of cheating online, and being banned from a game I only spent $26.79 on doesn't matter much to me since I have more than one account. I read nothing stating this trainer was not intended for online use so it's only natural that I'd assume it was made to use online as well as single player.