Trainer Search

Reaction score
My game crash at the last wave when the patriarch spawn....Can anyone help me ? (sorry for my bad english)

Reaction score
My game crash at the last wave when the patriarch spawn....Can anyone help me ? (sorry for my bad english)

MrAntiFun is aware of the crashing that occurs when the boss battle begins, he just hasn't been able to put out a new trainer for it yet it seems. Be patient, I'm sure he'll put a new version of the trainer out (Hopefully). ;)

proguy3510

Reaction score
Hmmm, I feel that having something like no recoil would help me in my farming? at least i can on endless firing without worrying about shooting the ceiling once I afk.

Commander Rahl

Reaction score
Doesn't really need an update, still works perfectly and all you have to do is disable trainer then reactivate on final wave or when about to get sucked on

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score

MrAntiFun is aware of the crashing that occurs when the boss battle begins, he just hasn't been able to put out a new trainer for it yet it seems. Be patient, I'm sure he'll put a new version of the trainer out (Hopefully). ;)

blobber420 requesting update with this beautiful cheat

MrAntiFun pls update ;)

bump for an update and thank you as always!

Doesn't really need an update, still works perfectly and all you have to do is disable trainer then reactivate on final wave or when about to get sucked on

New trainer added , Trainer now will refill values on hotkeys and when needed more then user can fill more , If you use the hotkeys editor make sure you don't make the activate trainer hotkey same to the refill cheats , You could have a one hotkey to refill health , ammo , armor ,money and grenades though ,Any problems let me know .

EmilyAutumn

Reaction score
I just played a few rounds with the V1020 Trainer +5 and didn't run into any issues. If you ever figure out how to add a Zed Time trigger to this trainer, that'd be amazing.

Thank you for your continued work on this trainer, MrAntiFun

Mr Bob

Master Donor
Reaction score
Is it possible to manipulate item drops through single player using the trainer? If the game has a value that can be changed for item drop, why not change it?

I would also like to REQUEST a new feature to the trainer.
Mega Damage

BuckFouYitch

Reaction score
Strange the 1020 trainer is not working on my 1020.
I tried opening the trainer first, then the game, it doesn't detect the game.
Tried opening the game first, then later alt+tab then open the trainer, still doesn't detect the game.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Strange the 1020 trainer is not working on my 1020.
I tried opening the trainer first, then the game, it doesn't detect the game.
Tried opening the game first, then later alt+tab then open the trainer, still doesn't detect the game.
Read the process name on the trainer and rename your game exe file to that name and it should detect it .

locakio

Reaction score
Working fine for me on 1020. Haven't tried 1021 yet though. Should still apply. Thank you.

Crusnik001

Reaction score
Thanks for the trainer. However, I have a question. Why is my exp gained not registering? I leveled up twice while using the trainer (from level 2 to 4). However, after the the session, when I started the next session, my level was back to 2.

Commander Rahl

Reaction score
If you play on a server that doesn't have connection OR is a training server, it will most likely not record any gains you receive permanently. This trainer is designed for single player only during online play so as long as you play an official map in Solo Mode, you should receive experience.

Crusnik001

Reaction score
If you play on a server that doesn't have connection OR is a training server, it will most likely not record any gains you receive permanently. This trainer is designed for single player only during online play so as long as you play an official map in Solo Mode, you should receive experience.

I play solo offline.... so I take it that it will not record exp gains?

Commander Rahl

Reaction score
It will not, unlike the previous Killing Floor, Killing Floor 2 is primarily an online only game even though you can play solo offline. Essentially it records the stats over two different save settings so if you play offline, your levels are different than if you played online. It's annoying but they did that to counteract "cheaters"

Demy Laaz

Reaction score

It will not, unlike the previous Killing Floor, Killing Floor 2 is primarily an online only game even though you can play solo offline. Essentially it records the stats over two different save settings so if you play offline, your levels are different than if you played online. It's annoying but they did that to counteract "cheaters"

It WILL work. You just need to have a active connection (etc: Steam Online), but choose to play Solo Offline instead.

That way the exp you gained will save to the records.

Note: Restart your game when you wanted to play online since the trainer injects programs into the KF2 Process. If you join a online game immediately after using the trainer, you might get VAC Ban or Banned (Probably, havent tried it and will not try it)