Trainer Search

MugiwaraChan

Donor
Reaction score
Reputation Cheat is desperatly needed...there is a trainer out there that has it but its pay 2 cheat and i dont want that...would donate though if this could be done here ;D
YES! Omg I have a pretty bad reputation at Sasau. Wanted to trade but held E a second too long and it turned into pickpocket. Did it in front of the whole town and suddenly I'm a wanted man. Didn't want to go to jail so I fought back against the bailiff, knocking him a few times before the rest of the guards came to gang up on me so I ran away. A few days later I went back there and nobody is even willing to talk to me, the bailiff is on a kill-on-sight mission, surrendering doesn't work anymore. It's like he held a personally grudge against me for knocking him in the head.

mason59

Reaction score
just kill them. The game will eventually right itself. And if people wont talk to you then bribe them. Pay them off.

MugiwaraChan

Donor
Reaction score
just kill them. The game will eventually right itself. And if people wont talk to you then bribe them. Pay them off.

You can't kill the bailiff, I tried. He gets knocked unconscious and there's no option to kill him. Hitting him repeatedly after he's unconscious does nothing either.

Dorrian

Reaction score
You can't kill the bailiff, I tried. He gets knocked unconscious and there's no option to kill him. Hitting him repeatedly after he's unconscious does nothing either.
Can you get skill gains by repeatedly beating on him if he cant be killed?

Irrefutable

Reaction score
Yes you can. Unless something changed in this patch you can sit there and just beat the hell out of any character flagged as unkillable for story reasons and up all your skills.

xkhainedx

Master Donor
Reaction score
Kingdom Come Deliverance V1.00 Trainer +9 // Latest trainer as of 02/15/2018
that version works perfectly guys.

xiahki

Reaction score

Norbi001

Reaction score
When I start the game and than I start this trainer, I can´t talk with people. Can you update this trainer? Becouse now its unplayable with this problem. A big problem.

Dovah

Reaction score
When I start the game and than I start this trainer, I can´t talk with people. Can you update this trainer? Becouse now its unplayable with this problem. A big problem.
Maybe if you start the game and instanly start the trainer and put the cheats u want before loading the game, that would work, i use the trainer that way.

NateDaBeast

Reaction score
Current Trainers:
Kingdom Come Deliverance V0.5 Trainer +3
Kingdom Come Deliverance V8.1 Trainer +3
Kingdom Come Deliverance V1.00 Trainer +9 // Latest trainer as of 02/15/2018

Options:
  1. Inf.Health
  2. Inf.Stamina
  3. Inf.Energy
  4. Inf.Foood
  5. Inf.Weight
  6. Inf.Items Durability
  7. Inf.Money
  8. Inf.Items
  9. Inf.Perk Points

Notice:

• You must have more than 1 money for money cheat to work
  • Items cheat effect items once used it wont decrease
  • You must activate perks cheat then use perks once and you will get 99 of the used perk
When are we getting an update with more features/bug fixes if there are any?

zer0xsoul

Donor
Reaction score
Maybe if you start the game and instanly start the trainer and put the cheats u want before loading the game, that would work, i use the trainer that way.
you dont need to do that. Trainer is working fine so far.

Some Toast

Reaction score
It's a false positive, It may pop up due to your anti-virus. As a result you can turn off your anti-virus or just add the file to the excluded list ;).
As of right now the download definitely contains a trojan

BlackShadow

Donor
Reaction score
As of right now the download definitely contains a trojan

I see you joined to discredit a respected coder? They are false positives.

I regularly send a copy to AV labs (Avast) to analyse as a precaution in case this domain was hacked and in the next AV update it "magically" is no longer reported as a trojan.

I wouldn't have donated and been using MAF if his work was untrustworthy.