Trainer Search

Jocke9

Reaction score
amazing that all game trainer out of date... and there is no update!!!

GwynnDoe

Reaction score
Guys the 1.2.2 trainer still works on 1.2.5
I've been using it all day.

Homeboy

Reaction score
Guys the 1.2.2 trainer still works on 1.2.5
I've been using it all day.
where is 1.2.2
i see only 1.0?!

the trainer not working correct.
i have health but i get wunded.
please fix.

or add no wunded

Flammaline

Reaction score
Hello. Thank you very much for your trainer and your work Mr Antifun ! But I have a question : how its works the "infinit items" please ? I activated it to avec infinite lockpits but it's didn't work.
Thank for your answers.

Vox

Reaction score
Hello. Thank you very much for your trainer and your work Mr Antifun ! But I have a question : how its works the "infinit items" please ? I activated it to avec infinite lockpits but it's didn't work.
Thank for your answers.

That last trainer was for the original 1.0 version of the game it's possible that the infinite items cheat doesn't work currently due to the updated game. However have you tried activating the trainer and then purchasing another lockpick? Like with skills and money you might need to buy a new one to get infinite ones but I'm not sure.

For anybody wondering I can confirm that at least infinite health, stamina, money and skill points still work with the current version of the game. Not sure about the others.

Gorgorathnz

Reaction score
Im getting windows error beeps whenever i try activating the trainer or any of the cheats, i have no firewall or anti-virus activated that might cause issues. Never had issues like this with any other MrAntifun trainers before. :(

Gorgorathnz

Reaction score
Thanks for the update, but im still having issues, im running 1.2.5 and the new trainer aswell. But whenever i activate or try to activate anything on the trainer all i get are windows beeps and not the standard signal. Never had this problem before :(

Last edited:

WolfGang210

Reaction score
Thanks for the update, but im still having issues, im running 1.2.5 and the new trainer aswell. But whenever i activate or try to activate anything on the trainer all i get are windows beeps and not the standard signal. Never had this problem before :(
are you running as admin? and are you sure your game is updated? that usually happens to me when my version is out of date or when my computer flags it as a virus, so it may also be that.

Gorgorathnz

Reaction score
are you running as admin? and are you sure your game is updated? that usually happens to me when my version is out of date or when my computer flags it as a virus, so it may also be that.

Game is updated to 1.2.5, and i always run them with Admin Privileges, so yeh im not sure why its doing this :(