Trainer Search

Licker

Master Donor
Reaction score
Hmmm...... Its not working for me??? i tried all of the keys even changed the key binding for the trainer but still nothing , i can hear the "bling" as something should happen but nothing .
Make sure you start the game first then the trainer when its at menu screen ie load save screen
Anytime you reload a save you may have to exit game restart game and then load trainer
Cheat engine based trainers always need a game first then trainer process
If none of this works you may not have the correct game version / update for the trainer you are using

mulrich

Reaction score
Starting the trainer first works perfectly fine for me. In fact, that's what I always do.

illyaz

Reaction score
how the Reputation option should work!&!& i don't see changes!&!&

Will Behn

Reaction score
this trainer causes a lot of bugs. with inf. reputation it causes enemies to not see you. and this trainer causes the game to hard crash a lot. please try and fix? really hoping for a no clip cheat where you can get through doors. or lock-picking is overridden

Licker

Master Donor
Reaction score
Starting the trainer first works perfectly fine for me. In fact, that's what I always do.
Then your lucky because that's not how cheat engine based trainers work they need a process to work with and if that process is not available then the table can not be loaded
Not that I am doubting you just its strange you seem to always have success using a method that is intrinsically flawed

"this trainer causes a lot of bugs. with inf. reputation it causes enemies to not see you. and this trainer causes the game to hard crash a lot. please try and fix? really hoping for a no clip cheat where you can get through doors. or lock-picking is overridden"
Its not the trainer that hard crashes you its the really old coding methods that Deep Silver use they make very good games sadly they cant code
There is only so much a cheat engine based trainer can do no clip can be done in the console if you find the commands

death_pwn

Reaction score
Then your lucky because that's not how cheat engine based trainers work they need a process to work with and if that process is not available then the table can not be loaded
Not that I am doubting you just its strange you seem to always have success using a method that is intrinsically flawed

"this trainer causes a lot of bugs. with inf. reputation it causes enemies to not see you. and this trainer causes the game to hard crash a lot. please try and fix? really hoping for a no clip cheat where you can get through doors. or lock-picking is overridden"
Its not the trainer that hard crashes you its the really old coding methods that Deep Silver use they make very good games sadly they cant code
There is only so much a cheat engine based trainer can do no clip can be done in the console if you find the commands
that works for me too, i also open the trainer before i start the game. no problems.

JT89701

Reaction score
I'm still using the +9 and have had zero issues so far with 248 hours played. I just completed 2nd playthrough with no problems. I tried the +11 and was having issues with it ******* up my rep, so I will stick with what works.

Homeboy

Reaction score
i have many game crashs with trainer!
why?
when it is closed, i didnt have game crashs!

NoNameChoosen

Reaction score
Kingdom Come Deliverance V1.00 Trainer +9 Works great with GOG version 1.2.5G no issues whatsoever.

Kingdom Come Deliverance V1.2.5 Trainer +11// Latest trainer as of 02/26/2018 Works until I enter a loading screen or a cutscene comes up, then it just instantly crashes

Reaction score
The new update made the trainer not work anymore, please fix it soon as you have the time!

Last edited:

yariel

Reaction score
Just a friendly note ...
About Rep thing, it's still dangerous to tweak around with trainer ...
WHY ? because it's BUGGED ! (and not a simple / small one either)
and cheating / using trainer for bugged thing will result ... well ... something worse than really bad rep ...
like broken gameplay ...

max281099

Reaction score
I dont know why but even with Inf. Health and Inf. Stamina i lose the fight with Kunesch the second he hits me once.

max281099

Reaction score
You ******* retarded cunt, how about making something that works
How about pissing off? He makes these Trainers for free, and i rarely have Problems with his Trainers. Also making these Trainers is not easy, especially with the Games getting constantly updated.

Either learn to do it yourself or go to a paid Trainer Site, if you dont want to do that then either be polite or **** OFF

Shreeve

Reaction score
I open the trainer first then open the game as well. Works perfectly fine for me and has for years.

mutzi

Reaction score
Make sure you start the game first then the trainer when its at menu screen ie load save screen
Anytime you reload a save you may have to exit game restart game and then load trainer
Cheat engine based trainers always need a game first then trainer process
If none of this works you may not have the correct game version / update for the trainer you are using

yeah thanks , now it works as i open it after the game , but still i encounter the problem of the game crashing at cutscenes and stuff like that , even when i sleep or wait time happened , im hoping maybe there will be an update or something to it that would be awesome , btw not using all options on it .

Will Behn

Reaction score
same here if i wait time the game sometimes crashes. this didnt happen with the previous trainer. also seems to crash after long cut scenes or sequences. whereas the trainer before it didnt happen.