Trainer Search

saito919

Reaction score
Its safe most antivirus give game trainers a false positive, Been using MR Antifuns trainers for years and never a problem.
Unlike some others game trainer developers.
It is? Because my antivirus shows a trojan horse virus, but if you say so, then I'll try again

ludwig503

Reaction score
It is? Because my antivirus shows a trojan horse virus, but if you say so, then I'll try again
I also get those message but that's is because the trainer is modifying your game, so it's changing things in your game folder. When I get those message I turn my firewalls off and make an Exclusion for it. Trust me I have downloaded from Mr.Antifun for a while and never have I got a virus.

:)

sirmike

Reaction score
Thanks very much for your efforts mrantifun. Any idea if the damage output such as one hit kill can be edited? I've tried finding it myself but i had issues finding the right values. I was hoping to edit the standard damage for different weapons but no luck.

MoleHD

Reaction score
I also get those message but that's is because the trainer is modifying your game, so it's changing things in your game folder. When I get those message I turn my firewalls off and make an Exclusion for it. Trust me I have downloaded from Mr.Antifun for a while and never have I got a virus.

More fool you then...no way am I running a file infected with a known trojan. A game trainer doesn't need trojans to modify game files, I take it you haven't modded games before?

G

Ginger Simba

You'd think I'd get the same message for the other trainers I've downloaded, but I don't... Only the newest trainer, and that's because there's a Trojan in this file. Won't be using this site again.

lawdgrizz

Reaction score
Thanks for your work Mr. Antifun

I Play the Game with the new update v.1.2.2 Steam Version and the Trainer works Perfect.
I tested all the Option, everything works

Hey mate, I can only seem to get inf health, stamina, weap health % to work. Inf food doesn’t work or energy, any tips?

krusko

Donor
Reaction score
You'd think I'd get the same message for the other trainers I've downloaded, but I don't... Only the newest trainer, and that's because there's a Trojan in this file. Won't be using this site again.
More fool you then...no way am I running a file infected with a known trojan. A game trainer doesn't need trojans to modify game files, I take it you haven't modded games before?
There is no Trojan in MF files https://www.virustotal.com/hr/file/...c291c7c3205eb7ce0c91d737/analysis/1518695121/
Antiy-AVL, Jiangmin, Zoner freeware shit !
max possible "unwanted software" because of memory modification & you can always choose to not download :D

DerGamer1000

Reaction score
Now the trainer works but not all what mußt i do.
This worked by Trainer.
Inf. Weight
Inf. Money

This workd not by the trainer why.
Inf. food
Inf. items

I consume food or a item the number Change.
Despite your little guide, it does not work.
Why not work.
I need unlinited Lockpicks

TheGamingBoris

Reaction score
Now the trainer works but not all what mußt i do.
This worked by Trainer.
Inf. Weight
Inf. Money

This workd not by the trainer why.
Inf. food
Inf. items

I consume food or a item the number Change.
Despite your little guide, it does not work.
Why not work.
I need unlinited Lockpicks

You don't need Infinite Lockpicks, theres a mod that removes the shit minigame for lockpicking, google it.
Also wait for the update for the food and energy to work.

godofshade

Donor
Reaction score
Also MRantifun could you do so instead of 99 you get maybe +1 or 2 since having 99 is too much :p

ErichGnaerich

Reaction score
Window Defender throws a critical alert with reason "Trojan:Win32/Azden.B!cl". What to do?

Meatsheild

Reaction score
Am I some kind of Heathen, I have 2 game Lords Chris Roberts and MR Antifun!.
I bow to my masters.

CurseBabylon

Super Donor
Reaction score
its a false positive ,I turned off windows defender and only use my antivirus which is Kaspersky internet security and seems to work fine .
Using Kaspersky solely as well... no problems here.

And my many thanks for the trainer!