Trainer Search

armydragon8

Reaction score
I would like to thank you in advance for updating this trainer and for your continued efforts towards enhancing our gaming experiences.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Has anyone tried 1.2.5 trainer with the latest update 1.3.1 ? Also thank you MRAntiFun for all this great work.

LordNefarius

Master Donor
Reaction score
For me on 1.3.1 the trainer is working but as soon as I buy something from a merchant, the game crash. Is it related?

theredemption

Reaction score
It works crash free on 1.3.1 with the durability and reputation options off for me. The second I turn rep back on and go to a merchant it crashes.

Reaction score
For me on 1.3.1 the trainer is working but as soon as I buy something from a merchant, the game crash. Is it related?

It will either be a mod you have with localisation on (More Perks or Perkaholic), or the buff.xml in one of the mods being out of date. I fixed this following the instructions on the comments section for Perkaholic on ModNexus for KingdomCome :) Good luck!

King2o6

Master Donor
Reaction score
just dont turn on inf rep and you should be fine with the current trainer until a new one is up

Monolith

Reaction score
Trainer doesn't work on 1.3.1 for me. It just dings at me when I attempt to activate trainer.