Trainer Search

Edkin90

Reaction score
1.2.5 trainer works greate with new 1.3.1 patch. Mabe some old mods make game crash.

NF|Jack

Reaction score
The trainer makes the game prone to crashing, and it does it tenfold, it's crashing every time a bit of time passes, most of the time it's 3 days, but it can also be 3 hours.

theredemption

Reaction score
Do these trainers not work on windows 10??
Huh ofc they work on windows 10. All you have to do is run game as administrator. Then run the trainer. They work on all environments as far as I know. When your in game just hit the F keys starting with F1, or do it as the game loads in windows mode.

Why? Running newest version with newest trainer.
Theres some save states that causes issues with inf reputation on many many people have noticed it especially on older savefiles. Its hit or miss, there is clearly something that triggers a crash because it happened to me multiple times on a clean datafile that began on 1.3.1. I havent had a single issue since not turning it on going 45+ hours.

The trainer makes the game prone to crashing, and it does it tenfold, it's crashing every time a bit of time passes, most of the time it's 3 days, but it can also be 3 hours.
Do this to stop most of the crashes, dont activate inf Reputation anymore. If you had inf items on deactivate move items from your chest to inventory and back and reequip your self. This will give you a clear inventory on your next save. I recommend never activating reputation till a newer version comes out. I haven't had a crash due to the trainer since turning inf Reputation off and not using inf Durability and Items (but thats personal preference more then anything). I like leveling up maintenance and thats impossible with inf durability on, there is so many perk bonuses for stats for items that have been self repaired it makes no sense leaving inf durability on, only turn it on in big fights with all your perks on, when you get to level 20 sure have it on all the time. I have gone over 45 hours plus in my now third full game play so far without a crash which is a record in this glitchy game.

Last edited:

BlackShadow

Donor
Reaction score
Alternative to this trainer by MAF is a mod called "cheat" on the Nexus website. Allows the console. You can edit plenty of stuff there, including spawning items, teleporting to coordinates and god mode buff.

NF|Jack

Reaction score
Yes. They work on Windows 10 just fine. This trainer also does not crash the game or make it unstable. Its mods or you are running this game on a potato. Either one.
That's wrong, i've tested multiple times and the trainer makes the game Easily prone to crashing whilst waiting, or after a certain amount of time.
I have also tried waiting those times without the trainer and it worked perfectly without crashes, making my hipothesis correct.
(Edit: I also have Windows 10 which i haven't specified)