Trainer Search

Gaciont

Master Donor
Reaction score
confirmed F6&F7 is not working on latest steam version. Aside from that, good work!

sdsuguy619

Reaction score
I can't even open the trainer, how do you guys open the trainer? thank you

be_azeez

Reaction score
i just typing password like mrantifun.net then trainer says wrong password

pokpokza

Reaction score
I cant get the ability point and skill point one to work and that was like the best compilation one i need help , i use standard version 102 steam with all dlc , please update mrantifun

UnknownGamer

Reaction score
Yea i am getting the same issue with the F6 and F7 button, tried ways to fix it but nothing, will there be a fixed released to fix this?

The92Ghost

Reaction score
Confirming about the F6&F7 buttons, they don't work for me, no matter is it on the level up screen, is it outside of it, is it in the menu or when I am at the spending screen... they don't work!

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
Notice:
Trainer password : mrantifun.net , First start game then activate the trainer.

AlphaOmega-F5

Super Donor
Reaction score
Can you PLEASE check into why the F6 and F7 keys do not work???? Maybe this needs updated to the latest Steam version? I see many requests for this to be looked at. We know you have the power ! wield some for us please!!!!!!
Yes I activated the trainer after the game was open, and yes I typed in the password, the other functions work, just not the F6 and F7 inputs.

Last edited:

Plakatto

Reaction score
Chiming in with this request, please update F6 & F7 when you get the opportunity. I know this game's older, but it still has a following.

AlphaOmega-F5

Super Donor
Reaction score
Still looking for an updated version where the Skills and Abilities keys work. I have tried normal checking of the F6 and F7 keys to on with no luck, Tried applying them after level up when the Skills and Abilities windows open...and clicking each on and off with their respective window open , to no avail... Please take a look at this trainer and give it an update, or at least respond saying yea or nay! :)
PS; I do not have any dlc except the weapons/armor package.

Last edited: