Trainer Search

Phendrena

Reaction score
Thanks for this trainer, ALL the cheats work fine for me including the skill point cheats. However I suspect that there is an anti-cheat system within the game code. After using the skills cheats, I am unable to then assign an ability to the UI. The map to UI option is always greyed out - even for skills that I already have mapped to the UI. While I am *not* asking for an update to the trainer I just though this is something people should be aware of. I am using the Origin version with all DLC.

D.

Papaboy76

Reaction score
The trainer works perfect, but 1 small wish, I have hit one of those "I'm stuck and can't move" problems and would love it if you could add a no clipping, or teleport from anywhere option. I would be very grateful.

Oh, I'm on PC using the steam version if that helps.

DellShell

Reaction score
Kingdoms of Amalur Reckoning
Thank You
very much for such a good job!
STEAM version of the game worked properly.
Thanks to this Trainer I was finally able to defeat the final Boss.
Thx again.

FortGrim

Reaction score
Everything but the ability Tree works, Skill Tree part works though. Using Origin version.

baritekey

Reaction score
Inf.Cash causes my game to crash/loading time increase at loading screen, Dose anyone else have this problem? :confused:

tamlin1066

Reaction score
I have both +7 and +10 the add to abilities\skills don't work...serious every thing else works but the only thing for me as a causal gamer is say a godmode i.e. infinite health and adding to the characters abilities\skills and they don't work...so Do I have to wait to level up for yours to work..other don't I tried but language for them isn;t English and don't trust them. cause they trigger my Malwarebytes and antivirus.. and these two are basically based on cheat engine. so they seem ok. what's the deal?[ wtf ]....*edit* never mind, to make it work wait to go up in level then" level up" and then hit button. thank a little bit better explanation for us dummies. Other wise good work thank you Merry Holidays

Last edited:

Monara666

Reaction score
Call me stupid, but I cannot figure out what the pass for the 1st version of your trainer. MrAntiFun or smth else?

siso0

Reaction score

Current Trainers:
Kingdoms of Amalur Reckoning V1.0.0.2 Trainer +7
Kingdoms of Amalur Reckoning V1.0.0.2 Trainer +10
Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning (Steam) 4-21-06 Trainer +15
Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning (Steam) 6-8-11 Trainer +15
Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning (Steam) 12-10-11 Trainer +15
Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning (Steam) 1-26-12 Trainer +15
Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning (Steam) 2-6-12 Trainer +15
Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning (Steam) 2-8-12 Trainer +15

Options: