Trainer Search

dr.ahos

Reaction score
Hi, today is released a final version of Lichdom Battlemage. Can you make trainer for this game? Thanks.

Gal3n

Reaction score
First, I'd like to thank you for all your hard work on all these trainers!
Now, regarding this trainer, every time I go to the crafting menu and press ESC to go back, game hangs up (when trainer is activated, if no trainer, this won't happen)...
Could you check it out?

Thx

rokas

Reaction score
can sombody put a link to the trainer plz

Gal3n

Reaction score
Well, Xaviant just released a Hotfix for the crash in the inventory/crafting menu...
New version is 65558.
I'm gonna try to see if trainer still works.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Well, Xaviant just released a Hotfix for the crash in the inventory/crafting menu...
New version is 65558.
I'm gonna try to see if trainer still works.
If t stopped working i will update it tomorrow .

Geckglow

Donor
Reaction score
Confirmed no longer works. Appreciate you working on a fix. Would love an option for increased elemental XP gain, or a way to receive better quality sigils.

Macabre

Reaction score
how does one do this 86x build? I am unable to get my PC to run 32bit. 64 bit works fine, which im assuming is because my computer is windows 8 64bit.

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score
how does one do this 86x build? I am unable to get my PC to run 32bit. 64 bit works fine, which im assuming is because my computer is windows 8 64bit.
I have x64 and its works on game 32bit(X86), on folder game there should be two folder one of them is 64 and 86

Gal3n

Reaction score

Dude, it does not work that way. A 64 bit OS will run 32 bit apps with no problem. But a 32 bit OS will NOT run 64 bit apps.
So if you are running a 64 bit windows you can run the 32 bit game EXE with NO PROBLEM. Inside the game folder there is a folder named Bin32, go there and select "LichdomBattlemage.exe" and then right click and select run as Admin.

Macabre

Reaction score
apologies. im a gun guy. not the most tech savvy lad out here. And i cannot get my 32 bit version of the game to run. Ive tried even updating the ***** contents and it just doesnt run. the 64 bit works just fine. even when using admin rights. If Mrantifun doesnt make a trainer for nthe 64 bit version, and i cant get the 32bit to work. then i may never get the trainer to run, is my concern.

Macabre

Reaction score
actually, i have just found the fix i was looking for. Apparently it is caused by avast!'s HW excel option. the current fix is to disable it until avast! sends an updated program. alls well

hockles

Reaction score
the monsters here take a really long time to die from anything, even legendary spells. how do i get many augment slots?