Trainer Search

twotonetommy84

Reaction score
I just got a message asking me for a fix , I didn't even know there was a problem , Well anyway is the crashing caused by a certain cheat ? .
Yes, the crash occurs when using any of the Infinite Health, Man or Stamina cheat and changing locations or using the red portals.

pelal2015

Reaction score
would anyone help me with lords of the fallen trainer
i downloaded +9 all versions nothing worked then i tried it in main menu also nothing happened what should i do?

areth26

Reaction score

Current Trainers:
Lords Of The Fallen V37577 Trainer +9
Lords Of The Fallen V1.3 Trainer +9 //Removed .health bug
Lords Of The Fallen V1.3 Trainer +9 B
Lords Of The Fallen V1.4 Trainer +9
Lords Of The Fallen V1.5 Trainer +9
Lords Of The Fallen V2.21.2016 Trainer +9 // For Latest version of the game as of 02/21/2016

Options:
  1. Inf.Health
  2. Inf.Mana
  3. Inf.Stamina
  4. Instant Skills Cooldown
  5. Inf.Items
  6. Inf.Weight
  7. Set Exp
  8. Set Attribute Points
  9. Set Spell Points

Notice:
  • Open skills window before using the set Exp , Attribute points and Spell points .
  • Health , Stamina , And Mana bars may decrease but the actual value of health ,Stamina and Mana doesnt decrease unless you get very high damage .
how to know the game version?my
Build Info - P4: 38644, SVN: 44210M
i hope u response in advance.tq MrAntiFun

MKayy

Reaction score
I have following problem: when I press F2 I can hear "cheat activated", bo F1 dosen't play the voice "trainer activated" (and it's not). Steam version 1.6. Please, help!

Klaus Konpka

Reaction score
The game is updated to the latest patch (1.6) and includes all DLCs,
- To change language, follow instructions inside CPY.ini

Gieb es hierfür einen Trainer der Trainer Version 1.5 führt zu Abstürzen des Programmes??

MFG
Punto

chlo

Reaction score
i downloaded it says game is on it has infinite health checked cant get anything else on and the infinite health isn't working in the game

also I've tried closing it and reopening and seems to be a toss up of which 1 or 2 at the most will be checked

Last edited:

hurka79

Reaction score
i downloaded it says game is on it has infinite health checked cant get anything else on and the infinite health isn't working in the game

also I've tried closing it and reopening and seems to be a toss up of which 1 or 2 at the most will be checked

First, try to read.

"
Notice:
  • Open skills window before using the set Exp , Attribute points and Spell points .
  • Health , Stamina , And Mana bars may decrease but the actual value of health ,Stamina and Mana doesnt decrease unless you get very high damage .

harutora21

Reaction score
hi mr antifun when i press f1 the trainer just hangs up.. please help. running on windows 10 thanks bro!

Séregon

Reaction score
The Trainer is fine, but there is no option for Skillpoints. I just see 7 instead of 9.

SgtXDHX

Reaction score
So another glitch is when you have infinite HP/ or whatever else is causing it, when you fall off a ledge, the game just stays on a black screen and wont continue, I have to force quit the game. Any fix?

Youngderp

Reaction score
infinite potion will permanently delete any excess health potions you have over 6, I had 10 heath potions now they're capped at 6 again X'D