Trainer Search

alanpsk

Donor
Reaction score
To all those who said it works for them. Please tell me if you encounter any game crashes upon entering portal or other places. Mine works too but it crashes everytime I enter portal.

EZOVERDOSE

Reaction score
crashes any time going through door that has load screen or portal which i guess is load screen too. probably because the trainer attaches to the addresses for health mana etc and they change through load screen

ryukku1111

Reaction score
i cant activate my trainer, it keeps sounding the "DEN!", i already disable the antivirus

rageax

Reaction score
Crashing through portals and when entering new areas. Works fine without a trainer. Tried disabling the trainer before entering new area but it didn't work. Please fix. I'm playing 1.6

kimstroke

Reaction score
Can confirm on patch 1.6 using portals don't work while using the trainer. Tested on STEAM version.
  1. Inf.Health
  2. Inf.Mana
  3. Inf.Stamina
Above works, until using a portal as others say.

Kpoda14

Reaction score
MAF, I used the v1.5 trainer it crashes the game when loading, however all the options worked fine, the other trainers didn't work for me

thank you for your effort tho

Spike74545

Reaction score
Game still crashes when you want to enter the Red Gates. MrAntiFun will you update the Trainer?

Heather

Master Donor
Reaction score
Hi MrAntifun, is their any chance you'll get the time to update this trainer to 1.6?

alxv1

Reaction score
Causes the game to crash when inf. health/mana/stamina is active and changing level (portals/area) as others said, other than that works fine

BOGG MONSTER

Reaction score
Can confirm on patch 1.6 using portals don't work while using the trainer. Tested on STEAM version.
  1. Inf.Health
  2. Inf.Mana
  3. Inf.Stamina
Above works, until using a portal as others say.
Before I went through the portal I turned my "inf" cheats off, it still crashed.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
I just got a message asking me for a fix , I didn't even know there was a problem , Well anyway is the crashing caused by a certain cheat ? .