Trainer Search

SaneVirus

Reaction score
Not sure if it's because I set my Luck stat to 200.....but I can't receive anything from picking up runes or opening chest now. Starting new game without touching Luck stat to see if that is what caused this. I will update once I find out.

SaneVirus

Reaction score
Well it is confirmed....DO NOT set the XP, only set how many Attribute points and Spell points you want. I set the XP too high and it bugged out to a negative number. Therefore causing my luck for item drops to be next to nothing.

Winternoise

Reaction score
Uhm, not sure if it's a bug or the trainers fault.
I started a new game , now with the trainer and I was +/- Level 72 after the first boss , normal ?! : D

Mikester

Reaction score
Does it work now? I downloaded all 3 and nothing happens. I guess the patch screwd it up/

Winternoise

Reaction score
Does it work now? I downloaded all 3 and nothing happens. I guess the patch screwd it up/
I use the trainer for my new game, the latest trainer works fine.

make sure that u started the game first, tab back to desktop and start the trainer. It should work :)

Mikester

Reaction score
I use the trainer for my new game, the latest trainer works fine.

make sure that u started the game first, tab back to desktop and start the trainer. It should work :)

Yup. That's how i'm doing it. Still doesnt work. I am on steam.

BTW which of them is the latest version? I dont see the timestamps.

SaneVirus

Reaction score
Yup. That's how i'm doing it. Still doesnt work. I am on steam.

BTW which of them is the latest version? I dont see the timestamps.

Version 1.4 +9 is the current one that seems to work with Steam. (The farthest one to the right.)

Mikester

Reaction score
I found that Skill and Magic points can be set. That's all you need to play with minimum cheats. :)

Epiyon

Reaction score
I tried downloading the 1.4 version but both my antivirus and antimaleware programs dinged it as a threat and removed it.

tal onzy

Donor
Reaction score
Lords Of The Fallen V1.4 Trainer +9 working 100% (thx OI)

tal onzy

Donor
Reaction score
i have/had trouble with game crashes (not due to the trainer )mine were video driver crashes and i tried some of these fixes i am about to post the credit goes to Ali Asif not me if you find anything here that might help you or do a google search. like i said i used some but as allways use at Your Own Risk

#1 Lords of the Fallen Crash Fix
There have been multiple reports for Lords of the Fallen crashes on PC. Some of the users are facing crashes are the startup while for some, game is being crashed on random basis.

So far, no specific reason has been discovered for the crashes but there are a few things you can try to fix it:

• First thing you should do is turn off the vsync via settings.ini file which can be found in C:\Users\-username\Documents\Lords of the Fallen\settings.ini. Just change the true value to false and save the changes.
  • If you are an Nvidia user, try changing Physx configuration from automatic to CPU using the control panel.
  • It goes without saying that you should be using latest version of drivers for your GPU to avoid any driver based crashes.
  • You could also try running the game in windowed mode.
#2 Lords of the Fallen – How to Get Rid of Intro Videos
If you are facing crashes during the intro videos, you can try a workaround to get rid of them, and it might fix the issue for you. You need to find the following files in SteamApps\common\Lords Of The Fallen\videos folder:

• lotf_logo_alienware.bk2
  • lotf_logo_nvidia.bk2
  • lotf_logos_bn_ci_d13.bk2
  • lotf_logos_ci_d13.bk2
After you have located them, try renaming them or delete them after you have made a backup of these files. Deleting or renaming these files seem to give a black screen as if they were still taking time to play, but it could help you to skip the crash.

#3 Lords of the Fallen Tweaks to Improve Performance
In the settings.ini (C:\Users\-username\Documents\Lords of the Fallen\settings.ini) file of Lords of the Fallen, there are plenty of commands that are quite simple to understand and well commented.

If you want to tweak your game a bit, just open the file and change the values to true or false depending on your need. Just make sure that you always have a default backup so that if things go north, you don’t have to reinstall the whole game.

#4 Lords of the Fallen Crashes for GTX 9xxx Users
First thing you should try is configure your Physx with CPU by using the Nvidia control panel. Restart your PC and the game should work. If it doesn’t try re-installing your GPU drivers (latest version).

#5 Lords of the Fallen Black Screen Fix With Audio
If you are hearing only audio and can’t see the video, try running the game in windowed mode. The black screen might appear due to refresh rate/resolution conflict or due to a resolution that your monitor might not support.

After running the game in windowed mode, you can change the resolution in the settings menu.

#6 Lords of the Fallen Stuttering Fix
There haven’t been many reports about stuttering but if you are a victim of it, make sure that screen’s refresh rate is same as that of the game.

Also, try capping FPS to a particular value for a smoother experience.

#7 Lords of the Fallen Performance Fix
Many users have reported that disabling Physx from Nvidia control panel has drastically improve the game’s performance for them. So if you are experiencing low frame rates too, try disabling Physx.

#8 Lords of the Fallen – How to Fix Apex_GPU Crash
As you can see from the description, it’s related Apex module so if updating the drivers don’t help, try disabling it. In the settings.ini file, you need to change the apex_gpu command as following:

apex_gpu_support_enabled = false

#9 Lords of the Fallen – FPS Fix for AMD Users

If disabling Physx doesn’t help you, try disabling Vsync and apex_gpu in the settings.ini:

vsync = false
apex_gpu_support_enabled = false

Yerycho

Reaction score
Trainer works perfectly! THX! / Steam version /

I played 7 hours and not crash. / AMD spec full high 55 fps / ....but thanx this info!

JackLeFreak

Reaction score
Hello Mr. AntiFun,

first, let me say thank you so much for all the Gametrainers you've made.
Today, Lords of the Fallen got an update to Version 1.5
It seems, old Trainer works no more with this new Patch.
Can you please update the Trainer ?

Thank You

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
Hello Mr. AntiFun,

first, let me say thank you so much for all the Gametrainers you've made.
Today, Lords of the Fallen got an update to Version 1.5
It seems, old Trainer works no more with this new Patch.
Can you please update the Trainer ?

Thank You
Thank you for the information, please be patient and stay tuned

Yerycho

Reaction score
PLS update the trainer! / 1.5 /

Thank You!