Trainer Search

tal onzy

Donor
Reaction score
yes thx for the update Kemosabe=MAF=Trusty Scout for Looking out for us;)

Chashmodai

Master Donor
Reaction score
Doesn't work. Just the annoying error sound whenever I try to activate it. I have tried starting both the trainer and the game first. Too bad, looked forward to this

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
Doesn't work. Just the annoying error sound whenever I try to activate it. I have tried starting both the trainer and the game first. Too bad, looked forward to this

Well MrAntiFun just updated the trainer so no way it couldn't work, check your game version and the trainer version

EDIT: looks like trainer really not working, MrAntiFun will update you guys in a sec :D sorry about it

Last edited:

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Thank you! That was quick! ;)

yes thx for the update Kemosabe=MAF=Trusty Scout for Looking out for us;)

yess finally thanks a looot

Trainer file updated , There was a problem in the code it is fixed now , Anything else let me know please , I don't test trainers alot when updating the trainer i only test it when making the trainer the first time .

tal onzy

Donor
Reaction score

re download the 1.5 and try again it should activate 100 % now

Smith Lee

Super Donor
Reaction score
V1.5 was a little annoying, when I enter a new map with the trainer game crashed without trainer all good, so what happen? Does any body same as me?

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
V1.5 was a little annoying, when I enter a new map with the trainer game crashed without trainer all good, so what happen? Does any body same as me?
Sounds like the trainer need to be fixed, be patient till mrantifun will login and test this again

Jeyr2013

Reaction score
Sorry I meant that all F1-F7 worked except for the set Exp, AP, and SP

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score
Sorry I meant that all F1-F7 worked except for the set Exp, AP, and SP
"Open skills window before using the set Exp , Attribute points and Spell points."<- you tried that one?

Victoria244

Reaction score
Trainer works for me, the only problem I see is I can't set the experience it just does a pong sound and the game crashes everytime I open a door that usually takes me to loading screen. :(

James Moravia

Master Donor
Reaction score
The Trainer 1.5 works for me, I can set experience but if I go to open a door to a new area; the game crashes.

Zeroko Ryan

Reaction score
Trainer works for the most part but I've had it crash three times while recovering from a death and loading back in.

D-D-Daddy0

Reaction score

Current Trainers:
Lords Of The Fallen V37577 Trainer +9
Lords Of The Fallen V1.3 Trainer +9 //Removed .health bug
Lords Of The Fallen V1.3 Trainer +9 B
Lords Of The Fallen V1.4 Trainer +9
Lords Of The Fallen V1.5 Trainer +9

Thanks for another great trainer Mr Antifun