Trainer Search

SaGe

Super Donor
Reaction score
Thanks as always for the trainer. :)

is it possible to add a no cooldown or an instant reload for the thunderpoons??

WolfDrache

Reaction score
Is there going to be an update on this trainer? Because it does not work with the new update I believe it is up 1.5 now or is 1.4? Because I use the 1.03 version of the trainer and it doesn't work any more and I even put the trainer as admin mode too. Nothing happens at all is it because they implemented that new Denuvo program to the game that is why it does not work? I heard that program blocks a cheats and trainers and hacks to the game very well is that why I can't use your trainer any more Mr.AntiFun?

Last edited:

koetjeboe98

Reaction score
It doesnt work for me.. Could you also please put in a option to set your scrap?

ZRanger

Reaction score
Inf.Car Health is mean all car isn't it. I test by blow enemy car with fire fuel barrel then enemy car not damage just tire damage or i wrong.
same, it looks like it applies to all cars, i only rarely can destroy a car

mwesten1

Reaction score

Current Trainers:
Mad Max V1.00 Trainer +7
Mad Max V1.0.3.0 Trainer +7

Options:
  1. Inf.Health
  2. Inf.Car Health
  3. Inf.Fuel
  4. Inf.Water
  5. Inf.Scrap
  6. Inf.Ammo
  7. No Reload
Notice:
  • After any cheat you don't need disable it to avoid crashes ,Mostly car health cheat to watch out from ,I didn't get any save problems but making a backup of your save is recommended .
this affects all cars. useless trainer

Desdecardo

Donor
Reaction score
this affects all cars. useless trainer

It doesnt make it useless. You just have to toggle it often. I beat the game with 100% completion doing it.

The strategy is to start races and take out the first couple cars with the exploding harpoon asap. Then activate so your vehicle health goes it (it does not for AI vehicles). Then when you get close to a vehicle deactivate and hit with the exploding harpoon. You really need that since it face rolls most vehicles.

The strategy for fighting the race to get the V8 and with the final race is to not let the vehicle get too far away. They will repair. And its pretty important in the race to get the V8. Or any convoy or secondary race that drops mines. You have to activate and deactivate it frequently.

I believe the reason for this is that AI can use or get into about any vehicle, just like you. And there are races where you have to use vehicles besides the Magnum Opus. All vehicles are linked to damage type and have the same damage range for the modifications to them (you cant modify any vehicles besides the Magnum Opus but every vehicle comes with some static modifications which are the same as the ones you can put on yours).

Its not MrAntifun's fault for this. Its Warner Brothers. And it really makes sense. If you have an open sandbox world with vehicles that you can use, one vehicle cant be different from another for the type of damage since all use the same weapons, armor, engines, etc.

Also, this works fine with the new update. Every once in a while I had a hickup with memory which caused the game to lag. I have 20gb of ram and a high end video card so I think my computer handled it. If you have 8gb I believe you might have problems. I even watched my memory usuage go up.

This only happened when I took damage in a fully upgraded Magnum Opus and was flooring it on a strait away and hitting max speed and hitting turbo alot with a lot of stuff to animate quickly. If you dont have a ton of Ram I would suggest turning down your graphics settings. This also happened without the trainer. Its probably a game issue. Unfortunately I cant really verify it but the game did hit really high resource consumption (ram was at 14gb and PC usage was at 60 something percent).

That was with the trainer and without. And it happened in the western parts of the map and in the Gastown area. Where there are a lot of things to render. Im also running it on ultra on everything.

So if didnt want to read... 1) Car Damage is universal in that game, this trainer cant do anything about it without some heavy work. Just toggle the cheat and use your better judgement when doing that. 2) I believe the problem is with the game and the crashing.

Besides that this cheat made the game enjoyable. Thanks Mr. Antifun!

ReaKoyle

Reaction score
Just reinstalled mad max after a year or so and redownloaded the latest trainer ( which might be the same trainer i used back then) and everything works perfectly. health,water, i'm not seeing the glitch that causes other cars to share the infinite health either. Dunno why it works for me and not other people.

smeggins773

Reaction score
Car health applies to ALL cars not just yours. This trainer need to be updated. It does not work "fine"

Titeuf

Reaction score

Current Trainers:
Mad Max V1.00 Trainer +7
Mad Max V1.0.3.0 Trainer +7

Options:
  1. Inf.Health
  2. Inf.Car Health
  3. Inf.Fuel
  4. Inf.Water
  5. Inf.Scrap
  6. Inf.Ammo
  7. No Reload
Notice:
  • After any cheat you don't need disable it to avoid crashes ,Mostly car health cheat to watch out from ,I didn't get any save problems but making a backup of your save is recommended .
Hi,
Thank you,
Bye

isk

Reaction score
hi guys, work perfetc - just see the date of my post! ;)

iCeCoPe0815

Reaction score
Just look at my Date of this Post, and than? Oo

Scrubs dont work, the rest works fine...

Brack83

Donor
Reaction score
Thanks MAF for Latest version Trainer! Very Nice Work! ;)

BluSec

Reaction score
Can someone help me, when i try to run trainer it says that file is going to be compressed and it shuts down the trainer? Any help?