Trainer Search

Iglamma

Reaction score
Any news about more options? Hope we can get some extra more options on this Trianer. THX

Hoover1979

Donor
Reaction score
Mad Max got an update on Steam this morning. I can't test the trainer atm as I am in the throes of reinstalling windows and am up to the 197 updates that came after. (2nd attempt at that as they all failed last night meaning 3 hours wasted shutting down and 2 hours wasted booting up):mad:

I will update this post later on to inform if the current trainer still works when I get to testing. :D

RedXM

Reaction score
As far as I can tell, the update only added the ThirstCutter DLC (promotional race and car from Rockstar energy drinks) so nothing that should mess with the trainer.

saxman007

Reaction score
Great trainer, only thing i noticed that when i had infinite car health enabled, i couldn't destroy most vehicles like the convoys. Wouldn't mind an update to fix this.

Thanks for all the hard work!!!

ditpet

Reaction score
When the enemy car has inf healt, try to use the whaling gun to pull out the driver. Then you can take the car and bring it to a stronghold to store.

Legend Gunner

Reaction score
Thanks , I could get 99999 scraps from cheat engine , but I can't do the same with Griffa tokens , can u add it to the trainer ?
Thanks for your efforts

taron007

Reaction score
thank you good sir!!! you always provide quick and reliable Trainer.:)

Monolith

Reaction score
Yea the enemies having infinite car health is really bad when racing Stank Gum near the end of the game. Any way to only give the player infinite car health and not the enemies?