Trainer Search

ColdFire

Donor
Reaction score
now i can't load my savegame :( i think you should update this trainer...

DaGame

Reaction score
Is this Win 10 supported? Because maybe that is my problem...

Latman

Reaction score
a few notes..
if MrAF going to do teleportation functions... dont forget to apply them on Car too... cause its funny that i was tried other trainer.. was hoping to do the trick with teleportation to the end of the races.. and guess what.. it was made to use on foot only.. and lol in this game there is no point for that kind of teleportation..

jmcc84

Reaction score
Me too. Windows 10 Pro x64 and I have two problems with this trainer:

- Sometimes it makes my game crashes when i open the map (TAB Button)
- infinite car health is also working for the enemy cars so its useless

nik2011555

Reaction score
Hello! I downloaded your trainer and it works really fine. (Though I only used it for some scrap).

The problem I have now is that I wanted to reset the scrap back to a normal value, like 2000 or something, tried it with cheat engine, but it seems that the game is forcing itself to always update the scrap value to 1 billion or so. How can I prevent that?

Deactivating the trainer did not help.

Sahrim

Reaction score
infinite car health is also working for the enemy cars.. yes indeed! Must update pls.

Paranoia

Reaction score
Also the F8 option - Infinite Car Health turns my cars undestructible as well the enemies car, i'd like that only my car is invincible and not the enemy car, what's the point to use it if I can't kill other cars when I activate it

The point?. You can still ruin 95% of the AI's cars by shooting at the Tank. Otherwise, you know... Learn to Toggle it?. How hard could it be.