Trainer Search

Gorthezar

Reaction score
Uhm ,Are these radio parts showing next to the stash money in game ? .
I believe those are Mechanical parts. I've only started the first mission after prologue will report back when I am sure.
Edit: I believe they are indeed the radio parts.

T Smith

Reaction score
Just a forewarning, if you have all the cheats activated in the part where Ellis will smash through a gaten the gate will not break. Still trying to figure out which option is causing this. 343

Kisu

Donor
Reaction score
thanks for the trainer can you try to make an option for boss favours ?

GrimReaper4383

Reaction score
I believe those are Mechanical parts. I've only started the first mission after prologue will report back when I am sure.
Edit: I believe they are indeed the radio parts.

you are correct good sir.

Gorthezar

Reaction score
Just a forewarning, if you have all the cheats activated in the part where Ellis will smash through a gaten the gate will not break. Still trying to figure out which option is causing this. 343
It's the car health cheat. It causes a few small problems later also just turn it off and back on. Turn it off for that mission after he smashes the gate you can turn it back on.

-JC-

Donor
Reaction score
Had the same problem. I disabled the Inf.Cars Health (F9) and it worked!

T Smith

Reaction score
So I finally got through the gate breaking when they destroyed my car. So I had to hot foot it back up the road until I stole, of all things, a dairy truck. LOL!!!!!!

Jackthelycan

Reaction score
Uhm ,Are these radio parts showing next to the stash money in game ? .
aye those are the ones, the small "horse-shoe" looking symbol, If you could use your wizardry to make an option for those it'd be great, they are so frustrating to hunt for.

Teyzer

Reaction score
Would love a cheat to add some of those mechanical parts for the wire tapping. Feels slightly tedious to have to run around collecting a couple of those just to wire tap an area.

Epitome

Reaction score
UAC disabled and file renamed, still doesnt work. :( ´Maybe when the roll out the FPS update later, it will work then.

I am aware that you've found an alternative method, but I'd still like to mention something.

There is a possibility that Windows Defender is quarantining one of the files attached to the trainer.

Have you tried disabling Windows Defender entirely?

I found myself having to disable it just to get trainers to work in the past while using Windows 10.

Reaction score
I would love to see a boat health as well! Thank you Mr. Antifun for great trainers!

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Car Health cheat probably .
I would love to see a boat health as well! Thank you Mr. Antifun for great trainers!
Doesn't car health cheat work for it ?