Trainer Search

BlitzGames

Reaction score
Effectively what happened was that the cheat wiped your bosses progress

Opticz

Donor
Reaction score
Oh well 12hrs in and I've started again. Think I'll wait to see if new cheats work from others before using them lol :p

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
Guys Always Backup Save File :)

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
If it's like Mafia II, Try find it in this location:

AppData/Local/2K Games/Mafia III/ Saves

timok

Reaction score
Could anyone who didn't activate the cheat and finished cassandra's rackets maybe upload their savefile? I really don't want to be playing all those hours again :(

aabw

Donor
Reaction score
Could anyone who didn't activate the cheat and finished cassandra's rackets maybe upload their savefile? I really don't want to be playing all those hours again :(
+1

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
Ehm. Guys save file for Mafia III is in:

Steam/SteamApps/Common/Mafia III/Edit/Saves

You simply copy/paste the file you have there into a folder to make a Backup

timok

Reaction score
Ehm. Guys save file for Mafia III is in:

Steam/SteamApps/Common/Mafia III/Edit/Saves

You simply copy/paste the file you have there into a folder to make a Backup
I understand. I messed the file up without backing it up though and i'd rather not start all over again. So if anyone who isn't that far into the story is willing to share his/her uncorrupted file, that'd be a lifesaver.

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
I understand. I messed the file up without backing it up though and i'd rather not start all over again. So if anyone who isn't that far into the story is willing to share his/her uncorrupted file, that'd be a lifesaver.
It wasn't aiming for you specifically It was for everyone, since I wrote another Save File Location and I found out this one as well so just wanted to update.

timok

Reaction score
It wasn't aiming for you specifically It was for everyone, since I wrote another Save File Location and I found out this one as well so just wanted to update.
Ah allright, no problem. Do you perhaps have a savegame which isn't that far into the story yet and willing to share?

ArmaNerd

Reaction score
So what is actually going wrong here? Which cheats are safe to use and which ones arent?

timok

Reaction score
So what is actually going wrong here? Which cheats are safe to use and which ones arent?
I think everything is safe except for the unlimited fuses. Once you activate that one your progression with the underbosses will bug out, rendering you unable to progress and resulting in you having to start a new game.

Baccano

Reaction score

it's fine with the +9 trainer .. it was the inf. fuse / electronics option who's gonna mess up your game

actually u can progress , but everything will stay at 99 .. so kickbacks .. income .. stick to 99