Trainer Search

dreamoner

Reaction score
Fuses are like other collectibles(once you pick one up, it doesn't reappear like adrenaline shots) which maybe why its buggy to just increase its number. And they are everywhere, I got 60 extra fuses atm, don't think anyone need more fuses.

Last edited:

Kelvin Man

Reaction score
Can you do an option to reveal all hidden objects? Maybe this would bypass fuses.

KKND2

Reaction score
IT`s not updated to the latest patch. Perhaps that could be the problem that it crashes.

pieboy1337

Master Donor
Reaction score
IT`s not updated to the latest patch. Perhaps that could be the problem that it crashes.
Game works perfectly well with the trainer on the latest patch. Patch made no change to game code as such just removed previous graphical limiters as far as I can see, so the trainer will have no conflict. As previously mentioned make sure you download the latest trainer as there was a previous iteration which was not working correctly.

aabw

Donor
Reaction score
Game works perfectly well with the trainer on the latest patch. Patch made no change to game code as such just removed previous graphical limiters as far as I can see, so the trainer will have no conflict. As previously mentioned make sure you download the latest trainer as there was a previous iteration which was not working correctly.
yup no crashes or anything for me, trainer work perfectly

Gorthezar

Reaction score
I've encountered a bug with God mode I believe there are some missions which require you to blow stuff up via grande or explosives and unless you turn off god mode you can't destroy them.

Edit: Might actually be car health.

Edit 2: can confirm is car health causing this.

Last edited:

qu3L

Reaction score
Can you add infinite underboss earn? I want to max out all of my underbosses

Also is the fuse cheat back?

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
Please use current options until further update, MrAntiFun will update/fix the Trainer as soon as possible.

nexus_shadow1

Reaction score
Just a forewarning, if you have all the cheats activated in the part where Ellis will smash through a gaten the gate will not break. Still trying to figure out which option is causing this. 343

inf health i think its not just the fence in the missions (ive had it make me stuck in two missions so far) only way to pass it it to restart the game with the trainer off then activate after the fences is broken, ive also noticed it makes all fences even on the side of the road invincible so you can drive through them

nexus_shadow1

Reaction score
I've encountered a bug with God mode I believe there are some missions which require you to blow stuff up via grande or explosives and unless you turn off god mode you can't destroy them.

Edit: Might actually be car health.

Edit 2: can confirm is car health causing this.

also fences.. some missions require you to drive through fences basically car damage makes fences barrels and destructable cover invincible which in fences case makes some missions impossible