Trainer Search

killer253

Reaction score
I have one issue its the barclay mission where you gotta blow up the weapon crates well i used ever explosive and tried everything and its not working. Is it a bug ir the trainer?

Edit: yes its the trainer i just tested it can you fix please.

AIMED55

Reaction score
Keeps saying that the trainer has a trojan virus in it..

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
False Positive:

When using Cheat Engine aka. Trainers It will cause some Anti-Viruses to detect the file as a virus, All you have to do Is stop your AV And re-download the file, make a folder and add it to exceptions (In the AV), Put all Trainers there and you are all good.

qu3L

Reaction score
Can you please add 999999 underboss earning? So I can unlock everything?

pieboy1337

Master Donor
Reaction score
I have one issue its the barclay mission where you gotta blow up the weapon crates well i used ever explosive and tried everything and its not working. Is it a bug ir the trainer?

I swear people are blind or just lazy, both of these have been previously explained in this thread. Killer 253 - disable the car health cheat and it will work fine.
Aimed just as Kalas said again, false positive.

nexus_shadow1

Reaction score
Could you possibly make something like faster speed or teleport to waypoint? Travelling is such a pain in the *** when you have to travel for 10 straight minutes just to gather kickback.

if you upgrade vito's rackets he lets you use his consiglieri (a woman that visits you to take your wallet money to your safe, if you upgrade him further she also makes your pickups for you (your kickbacks)

Ragabonz

The Beard
Staff member
Top Donor
Reaction score

when you say tested did you identify what cheat this was that was activated. if it was inf car health then please read the insturctions on the training use, if it was something else please let us know.

it worked fine for me after i followed the instructions.

Ragabonz

The Beard
Staff member
Top Donor
Reaction score
3363fa24e4a8500b180861b1016a4cf0.jpg

yae kaori

Reaction score
Hi, i have question, why is i can't buy explosive (grenade, molotov cocktail etc) ? when i try to buy it via supplier it said that the item is already full when the inventory icon clearly indicate 0 stock. Tried to grab molotov and screaming zemi dropped from enemy again with no luck.

Is the infinite explosive cheats bugged? i have disabled all cheats, re-starting and running normal game mode but still can't buy or pickup any explosives... I'm using latest trainer from mrantifun (not using any other trainer). It is really annoying because i can't use any explosives on this game.. Anyone can help please?

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
Hi, i have question, why is i can't buy explosive (grenade, molotov cocktail etc) ? when i try to buy it via supplier it said that the item is already full when the inventory icon clearly indicate 0 stock. Tried to grab molotov and screaming zemi dropped from enemy again with no luck.

Is the infinite explosive cheats bugged? i have disabled all cheats, re-starting and running normal game mode but still can't buy or pickup any explosives... I'm using latest trainer from mrantifun (not using any other trainer). It is really annoying because i can't use any explosives on this game.. Anyone can help please?
I assume since the latest patch "Explosives" cheat bugged out, We have said to everyone using the Trainer to Backup their files since this game has a bit buggy results while using some cheats here and there.

yae kaori

Reaction score
I assume since the latest patch "Explosives" cheat bugged out, We have said to everyone using the Trainer to Backup their files since this game has a bit buggy results while using some cheats here and there.

Ok then i'll assume this is my bad luck because i'm assuming all cheat option (other than fuse/electronics) are safe. I don't want to restart my game from beginning. Hope future trainer revisions can rectify this...

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
Ok then i'll assume this is my bad luck because i'm assuming all cheat option (other than fuse/electronics) are safe. I don't want to restart my game from beginning. Hope future trainer revisions can rectify this...
No problem, You can try finding a save file close to where you are :)

arai19909

Reaction score
err, was anyone able to get the unlimited fuses working? i just downloaded it but theres no option for unlimited fuses

Reaction score
err, was anyone able to get the unlimited fuses working? i just downloaded it but theres no option for unlimited fuses
No, the unlimited fuses was of the trainer with the side note //removed due to bug. if you read topics you can see why or what has been sayd and done... its easyer then asking and keeps topics cleaner

sergi211

Reaction score
While I was backing up a save for later playthroughs, I decided to share it also.

Savegame for those who wants fuses:

http://www3.zippyshare.com/v/gIX2gQlb/file.html
Place in: C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Local\2K Games\Mafia III\Data\SOMENUMBER\

Note: ***** version, don't know if its any different from original save file, back up recommended.

Beginning of the game, played the story till Cassandra's first batch of rackets maxed. Next story mission: Friends Like These
I think I collected all the fuses on map: have 343 fuses atm, all collected manually, used some on wires I came across/tapped the ones became visible on map.
Other collectibles:
Playboy at 98%
Vargas at 82%
I can see 1 more Playboy magazine and 6 more Vargas paintings in places I can't access yet, they'll prolly unlock with the story.
Albums at 100%
Hot Rod at 100%
Propaganda at 100%
Repent at 0% - Guess these doesn't appear until later.

Dude you are awesome to spend time on seeking collectibles

Reaction score
While I was backing up a save for later playthroughs, I decided to share it also.

Savegame for those who wants fuses:

http://www3.zippyshare.com/v/gIX2gQlb/file.html
Place in: C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Local\2K Games\Mafia III\Data\SOMENUMBER\

Note: ***** version, don't know if its any different from original save file, back up recommended.

Beginning of the game, played the story till Cassandra's first batch of rackets maxed. Next story mission: Friends Like These
I think I collected all the fuses on map: have 343 fuses atm, all collected manually, used some on wires I came across/tapped the ones became visible on map.
Other collectibles:
Playboy at 98%
Vargas at 82%
I can see 1 more Playboy magazine and 6 more Vargas paintings in places I can't access yet, they'll prolly unlock with the story.
Albums at 100%
Hot Rod at 100%
Propaganda at 100%
Repent at 0% - Guess these doesn't appear until later.
can you help for some reason i do see all the electric compoments you collected but not the other things theres alot more the n6 hehe

16BitMurder

Reaction score
Are we actively searching to fix the issue with the one version to allow unlimited fuses again? I've tried to do it through CE but something is protecting the amount number.

SaGe

Super Donor
Reaction score
wow.. this game was a pretty horrible port. reminds me of the last Assassins creed. (Horrible port, dated game engine, blurry visuals, CRASH CENTRAL and of course.... BORING). Thank you for the trainer. It made the game fun between crashes.