Trainer Search

anon tester

Reaction score
Is it possible to add a teleport to way point cheat, because the side missions are so boring start at point a travel 10mins (real world time) to point b kill target or pickup car drop off at point c then travel back to point a etc.

ShadowXX72

Reaction score
Is the infinite explosive cheats bugged? i have disabled all cheats, re-starting and running normal game mode but still can't buy or pickup any explosives... I'm using latest trainer from mrantifun (not using any other trainer). It is really annoying because i can't use any explosives on this game.. Anyone can help please?

For me is the problem that i can fire on explosive barrels and gas bottles but they don´t explode

emilking

Reaction score
Great stuffs as always MrAntiFun! Thank you yet again for another awesome work when it comes to trainers! It's so fun to mess around in this game now with god mode and infinite ammo just killing everything! Just how brutal it is makes it enjoyable in someway.

Duke009

Reaction score
i cant save my game in MAFIA3 after I finish a mission it starts from the mission again kindly help me :(

dr.Mabuse.jr

Reaction score
Once more THANK YOU for the much much appreciated work w. trainers and being blistering fast w. your work!!

- But I must ask...: Why the name "mr.antifun" ... it gives associations of a Kafkasque' castle, hidden in the remote Romanian mountains, wherin at the innermost chamber an underappreciated genious sits, churning out brilliant pieces of work - while 'hating all that is fun'. It be so? Say it be not so!!

I am destined to keep wondering, and, to keep asking until the end of recorded human time!

/Dr. Mabuse, eremit gamer since the c-64/ 1980'ties.

Bonjorian

Reaction score

Current Trainers:
Mafia III v1.00 Trainer +9
Mafia III v1.00 Trainer +10//removed because of bug

Options:
  1. Inf.Health
  2. Inf.Stamina
  3. Inf.Ammo
  4. No Reload
  5. Inf.Explosives
  6. Inf.Money Wallet
  7. Inf.Money Stash
  8. Inf.Cars Health
  9. Inf.Fuses
  10. UnDetected
Notice:
  • Spend money or pick up money after activating money cheat or teleport , Same goes for fuses
  • Turn off car health cheat when not needed because it effects other objects in game such as doors .

pilzer

Donor
Reaction score
will this version work with the new update to 1.01
New update includes 60 fps now

Duke009

Reaction score
Saving is done automatically
m not talking about how to save bro m saying that when i finish a mission then automaticly save my game but when i quit the game and start it again the whole game starts from the first mission :(

ZoD-Master

Reaction score

Current Trainers:
Mafia III v1.00 Trainer +9
Mafia III v1.00 Trainer +10//removed because of bug

Options:
  1. Inf.Health
  2. Inf.Stamina
  3. Inf.Ammo
  4. No Reload
  5. Inf.Explosives
  6. Inf.Money Wallet
  7. Inf.Money Stash
  8. Inf.Cars Health
  9. Inf.Fuses
  10. UnDetected
Notice:
  • Spend money or pick up money after activating money cheat or teleport , Same goes for fuses
  • Turn off car health cheat when not needed because it effects other objects in game such as doors .
thx man!!!!!! have a nice day!!!!!!

jokawild83

Reaction score
Hi im having trouble with the infinite money, i kept adding money to the safe and now next to the wallet the safe icon has a negative balance but when i pause the game it shows i have alot of money but i cant buy anything with it, xan you please help