Trainer Search

Jpinnell88

Reaction score
None of the hotkeys seem to work for me, i just get the system error ding each time i hit one.

Looked around here for a tutorial but seems pretty straight forward, start game, enter match, wait till my main phase, hit hot key, profit. Any help?

asdwad

Reaction score
I believe this trainer is out of date again with latest version release for inistrad release.

Jpinnell88

Reaction score
Don't think so, release hit last wednesday, and he's released a new one since.

Jpinnell88

Reaction score
I suppose I just need assistance then, is it maybe a windows 7 issue? Hitting any of the F hotkeys just sends off the system error Ding while game is open.

Jpinnell88

Reaction score
Can you give me any further info than just that? Are you just opening the program after extracting and hitting one of the function keys in game?

Jpinnell88

Reaction score
Nevermind, assumed the first link was the correct one for the updated version, it was not, anyone who is looking for the newest version download the second link (the v4/09) and it works like a charm

dakdak123

Reaction score
anyone got a macro for magic duel ai game? click-click-f3-click-click?

Gitrog

Reaction score
Works. Tested April 13th, 2016 with Steam version of Magic Duels.

AkaviriBlade

Reaction score
anyone got a macro for magic duel ai game? click-click-f3-click-click?
I do, but my post wasn't approved by the moderators, I guess because it linked to my macro download. So you'll have to make your own, just search for Pulover's Macro Creator. Its really easy to make your own with this program.

Ezale

Reaction score
Thank you very much for the trainer! Works like a charm on Windows 10. It has saved me so much time while grinding for coins in solo match. Thanks again and be well.

dhikar

Reaction score
it doesn't work form me... i am using it from steam and on win 10.... do i have to do something else than just run the app an click the buttons?

Ezale

Reaction score
it doesn't work form me... i am using it from steam and on win 10.... do i have to do something else than just run the app an click the buttons?

Did you activate the trainer first by pressing 'F1'? You should be able to hear an audible confirmation saying, "trainer activated".

dhikar

Reaction score
yes and no... i press the F1 key but all i hear is a sound from windows... i don't know if it's the error sound... it's the one that beeps when you are saving a document or chosing a folder to download something, and you press outside of the choosing-folder window... xD am i suposed to hear a voice saying exactly that?

dhikar

Reaction score
yes and no... i press the F1 key but all i hear is a sound from windows... i don't know if it's the error sound... it's the one that beeps when you are saving a document or chosing a folder to download something, and you press outside of the choosing-folder window... xD am i suposed to hear a voice saying exactly that?

anyone?