Trainer Search

xcoordinator

Reaction score
this is wired its not working for me as well, same as the member asking above I'm hearing the "ding" sound everytime I click F1 for active trainer or F3 for instant win.
I'm playing on steam and the current version is 1.3.0.300 I believe.
can anyone help here? thx so much

Shuriken91

Reaction score
for me works only this one Magic Duels Origin V04.09.2016 Trainer +2 MrAntiFun and it don't make a ding it say's "trainer activated"

start as administrator btw.

best regards

ps: still looking for marco help xD

xcoordinator

Reaction score
I'm starting as administrator too. got me wondering is there something I'm missing that is not installed cause the trainer not working?
the trainer can detect game status On/Off correctly just when I click I hear Ding instead of the voice.

dhikar

Reaction score
I'm starting as administrator too. got me wondering is there something I'm missing that is not installed cause the trainer not working?
the trainer can detect game status On/Off correctly just when I click I hear Ding instead of the voice.

i'm doing that same thing... and it also detects the game status... maybe it is the folder we're putting it into?

EDIT: ok... strangely, it worked by running the game first, then the trainer o_O

Last edited:

J-K

Reaction score
Im not a programmer, just a regular dude but I made this to help me farm coins. Its not very good and has limitations but it works, if anyone else knows how to improve this please do. I use autohotkey for the macro.

!q::
Sleep, 3000
IfWinActive, Magic Origins, , WinActivate, Magic Origins,
{
Loop
{
Send, {RIGHT}
Send, {ENTER}
Sleep, 500
Send,{F3}
Sleep, 500
}

}

To use: Go to the solo battle page and select the 15 gold hard difficulty. Alt tab out and make sure you have the trainer opened. Turn the trainer on with F1 and press alt+q. To turn off you have to ctr+alt+del and end the process. Sorry I don't know a better way to do this since the hotkeys don't register once in the game. I originally used mouse clicks but found it to be much slower. Hope this helps because the trainer has really helped me.

dhikar

Reaction score
with most gamer mouses/keyboards comes software that lets you make macros... mine is a microsoft one and with it came "keyboard and mouse microsoft center" in which i made a macro of autoclicks and keyboard pressing... you just have to figure out which keys to press and when, how muhc time to wait from one press to another... for example it enters by pressing enter, then waits 20 seconds for the loading screen to press enter again to get into game and so on... then you make it loop and watch it do the magic... that way you don't have to install any other software that checks ingame data to avoid the chances of being spoted and probably banned, if that have ever happened to anyone...

e2e3kaka

Reaction score
it works thank you!

in fact we may mistake the 04...version to be the old version. It's newest!

Last edited:

hansvader

Reaction score
the game will get an update on the 20th. Would be amazing if you could update the trainer. Best way to farm those pesky coins :)

dhikar

Reaction score
the game will get an update on the 20th. Would be amazing if you could update the trainer. Best way to farm those pesky coins :)

true... will it be updated to the point the trainer will not work or, in worst case scenario, we'll get banned for using it?

SlaveH

Reaction score
Eldritch Moon has been released, and it already seems the Trainer doesn't work no more.
Quite a shame that they started changing stuff at every release, considering they left everything untouched up to SOI.

Kimihiro

Reaction score
Hi MrAntiFun, first thank you for your work, the second hope you will find time to update Trayner ^__^

Gsanta

Reaction score
New update dropped and it broke the trainer please update.:(