Go to Nexusmods google it.
And there search "Mass Effect 2 Cheat Console"
It works on Origin.
July 9 2015
my version of Mass effect 1.2.1604.0

Last edited:

elec64

Reaction score
Your trainers are the only ones that actually work.
Thank you very much for your excellent work.
Mrantifun a reference for trainers.

smackmyb1shup

Reaction score
Sir, could you reupload again ? Cuz, 2 times I try to extract your trainer slways got diagnostic messages error... thank you for your trainer Sir, you're the best :)

alpalia

Reaction score
Sir, could you reupload again ? Cuz, 2 times I try to extract your trainer slways got diagnostic messages error... thank you for your trainer Sir, you're the best :)

ok to me, maybe your antivirus block to download correctly

moviewatch

Master Donor
Reaction score
i re start playing ME2 i did what u said for origin one which file so i make sure i did it right an ur trainer not working atm unless i missing what u say u didnt give info file to rename like which game file? it telling me reinstall it
I am having the same problem. did you manage to fix it

Emily Townson

Reaction score
Can you please put onto it add squad points like 10 or 20 if you don't mind

dgamer1298

Reaction score
were do i find the exe for mass effect 2 on origin so i an change it

alpalia

Reaction score
were do i find the exe for mass effect 2 on origin so i an change it
origingames / mass effect 2 / binaries /...

i think its "mass effect 2 . exe" , but i forget if its this one or "ME2Game.exe"

GamerAndru

Reaction score
I'm aware this is pretty old, but I just wanted to clarify for all the Origin users here.
Changing your "ME2Game.exe" file to "MassEffect2.exe" will allow the trainer to function properly.
Just be sure to change the secondary "MassEffect2.exe" file to "ME2.exe" beforehand, so there are no naming conflicts.
Just so you don't get lost either. Both "exe" files have different data. The one that doesn't matter is something like 196kb or something. The one that needs to be changed is around 16k in size. This has been tested, and all options in the trainer function for origin properly.

Lizard2214

Reaction score
I'm aware this is pretty old, but I just wanted to clarify for all the Origin users here.
Changing your "ME2Game.exe" file to "MassEffect2.exe" will allow the trainer to function properly.
Just be sure to change the secondary "MassEffect2.exe" file to "ME2.exe" beforehand, so there are no naming conflicts.
Just so you don't get lost either. Both "exe" files have different data. The one that doesn't matter is something like 196kb or something. The one that needs to be changed is around 16k in size. This has been tested, and all options in the trainer function for origin properly.
Don't works for me :( I did like above but after launching game I get notice in EA window; Invalid license :( I buy ME2 on Steam :/

Galensvensk

Reaction score
I'd love to get a proper Origin version of this trainer, Is ther any chance you will make one?

minionps

Reaction score
I did what GamerAndru said:

Didn't work at first, but then I closed Origin, renamed the exe and double clicked and it worked. I just closed the game, then opened Origin and everything is now working at normal including the trainer

[I'm aware this is pretty old, but I just wanted to clarify for all the Origin users here.
]

Galensvensk

Reaction score
Hmm.... Will have to try again the next time I have more time on my hands...

RickRi

Reaction score
Thanks for the trainer. I bought Mass Effect 2 Origin and changed the name as recommended. It worked 100%.

(google tradutor)

ZeonCobra

Super Donor
Reaction score
I tried to change the file name to MassEffect2.exe, but now the game won't start. Can someone help me?

ZeonCobra

Super Donor
Reaction score
Got the game and the trainer working. So far I'm liking it, only thing missing is more squad points.

pcteck

Super Donor
Reaction score
Your trainers are the only ones that actually work.
Thank you very much for your excellent work.
Mrantifun a reference for trainers.
That's why so many people are switching to MAF. Bye bye to other sites :p :p