Trainer Search

vansj5588

Donor
Reaction score
Now, I know mrantifun does not make trainers for multiplayer, but some of his cheats do indeed work for multiplayer. When it comes to co-op multiplayer, I use trainers when possible. Will these trainers work for the multiplayer without getting me banned?

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
Now, I know mrantifun does not make trainers for multiplayer, but some of his cheats do indeed work for multiplayer. When it comes to co-op multiplayer, I use trainers when possible. Will these trainers work for the multiplayer without getting me banned?
We do not support any Online Cheating, you take full responsibility on your actions.

This means that if the game does use anticheat you will get banned.

Richard Joy

Reaction score
Thanks for the trainer. I haven't yet tested as no longer have any time left in trial, now waiting for full game on March 23rd. Really wish had Nexus Points and Research Data for the three different types.

I've noticed the game is now Version 1.03.

Lyran

Reaction score
Yeah i noticed the problem with the skill points not working while using the cheat engine as i mentioned in the other thread. If possible i would suggest to make an option to increase the level of the player (getting 100 instant xp button for example) and the nexus level. Perhaps because of leveling up instead of adding skill points the game won't take it back? I am really sorry if that is something that's very hard or really impossible to achieve, because i don't know how to create a trainer like you do. But i wanted to make this suggestion either way.

Greetings

Lyran

Urazz

Reaction score
Yeah, it looks like infinite skills only works while playing. Quit the game and load that saved game back up and it takes away any extra points you got. It can make your builds pretty crappy that way so it's pretty pointless I think.

DarthShaldor

Reaction score
Thanks. Having the trainer out a few days in advance gives one something to look forward to, as if ME:A wasn't already highly anticipated. Cheers Mr. Anti.

Richard Joy

Reaction score
The game has already been updated with the Day 1 Patch, it's all over Youtube, that's why the game is now Version 1.03.

DarthShaldor

Reaction score
Yeah, it looks like infinite skills only works while playing. Quit the game and load that saved game back up and it takes away any extra points you got. It can make your builds pretty crappy that way so it's pretty pointless I think.
Same thing happens in ME3. Your base level is the factor. Once the game program ends, the code corrects any modifications, thinking them bugs or glitches. The only way (that I know of) to beat that is to use xp modifier to level-up faster.

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
any news on an update for the release version?
The game is not released yet, he can't give you any news whatsoever, he will most likely update when the game is released.

EDIT: Game is released according to pre-order I assume, MAF will update if needed.

Last edited: