Trainer Search

whatsup123

Reaction score
Hey MAF! The skill points don't hold upon reloading a save. I believe a level up option or mega kill exp option would fix this. But as of now the game wont allow us to keep said skill points. Awesome trainer otherwise!

Tolga Ekşi

Reaction score
Hey guys, every time i try to dl trainer it logs me off from the website and i cant log back to it again, so i cant dl the trainer, anyone knows why that happens?

NecroAether

Reaction score
I don't wanna be THAT person BUT there is no anti cheat on this. Cause it's a horde mode not deathmatch MP. Also saw my friend A trainer in the horde mode for hours and hours last night and he's still playing with a trainer now. BUT he plays on a private server solo.

bravosixniner

Reaction score
I noticed the skill points don't seem to save for your squad mates and the infinite resources is only for most resources but doesn't seem to affect some other minerals like Platinum for example.

lolxx

Reaction score
kind hoping it would work for 10hr trial but nope

Last edited:

Goldman116

Master Donor
Reaction score
I can attest for the skill points not saving, HOWEVER, thats not a super big deal. It really doesnt take that long to apply them again. ALSO, is there any chance for Strike Team missions having some sort of Instant Complete like the Dragon Age: Inquisition trainer had for its war table missions?

Zveroferma

Reaction score
The bigger/unlimited inventory option would be super-helpful.

ALSO, is there any chance for Strike Team missions having some sort of Instant Complete like the Dragon Age: Inquisition trainer had for its war table missions?
I've read somewhere that Strike Team stuff is server-side only.

Last edited:

Simab

Reaction score
Thank you Mr. Antifun! Please add a infinite resources option if you can! Again, thank you in advance for the work done! :)

aabw

Donor
Reaction score
I can attest for the skill points not saving, HOWEVER, thats not a super big deal. It really doesnt take that long to apply them again. ALSO, is there any chance for Strike Team missions having some sort of Instant Complete like the Dragon Age: Inquisition trainer had for its war table missions?
+1

Dorzalty

Reaction score
Thanks for this! I just want to play the story and not worrying about dying and being set back an entire mission because you can't save!

Is there any chance a cheat can be created to have "unlimited" carry capacity? That would be helpful, since you can only carry 50 items. :p