Trainer Search

ShortCircuit

Donor
Reaction score
Thanks for this! I just want to play the story and not worrying about dying and being set back an entire mission because you can't save!

Is there any chance a cheat can be created to have "unlimited" carry capacity? That would be helpful, since you can only carry 50 items. :p
I assume not as they represent current Items you have in inventory so if he would try to change that it will effect actual items you have in the inventory therefor might cause crash, but It can be done somehow.

Baccano

Reaction score
skills aren't saved for you and teammates if u restart the game

SaGe

Super Donor
Reaction score
WOW... that was fast. Thank you as always!!

pervu

Reaction score
I found that the easy way of modifying resources with CE doesn't work. They appear as modified (value) but it's just for show. I doubt they keep everything server side. Are the resource values (metal/organic stuff) encrypted? One of the values on CE kept changing even with the game 'frozen'.

ShortCircuit

Donor
Reaction score
I found that the easy way of modifying resources with CE doesn't work. They appear as modified (value) but it's just for show. I doubt they keep everything server side. Are the resource values (metal/organic stuff) encrypted? One of the values on CE kept changing even with the game 'frozen'.
Encrypted most likely.

Zveroferma

Reaction score
I assume not as they represent current Items you have in inventory so if he would try to change that it will effect actual items you have in the inventory therefor might cause crash, but It can be done somehow.
I think it is possible as a paid trainer with the inventory option already exists. They figured it out somehow.

jmcc84

Reaction score
An Infinite Remnant Decryption Keys option would be really appreciated.

Zveroferma

Reaction score
An Infinite Remnant Decryption Keys option would be really appreciated.
This is the Inf. Credit option. Get more than one key/resource in your inventory, then turn on this option and sell 1 piece to a merchant, you will get a lot of keys/resource as a result.

mdualib

Donor
Reaction score
Hey MAF! The skill points don't hold upon reloading a save. I believe a level up option or mega kill exp option would fix this. But as of now the game wont allow us to keep said skill points. Awesome trainer otherwise!
I second this!

Especially the mega kill exp... Having to manually set your skills every single time you log isn't that annoying, but it does get old.

Also, this is an option which I haven't seen in ANY other trainer around, so it would also be something unique ^^

Actually, given that , for the first time ever, this Mass Effect version DOES NOT have a level cap, I'm a bit surprised that no one out there thought of an easier way of getting levels...

Last edited:

jmcc84

Reaction score
This is the Inf. Credit option. Get more than one key/resource in your inventory, then turn on this option and sell 1 piece to a merchant, you will get a lot of keys/resource as a result.

I did'nt know that, thanks

jmcc84

Reaction score
I did'nt know that, thanks

I've just tested here and nope, Inf. Credit option won't give me Inf. Remnant Decryption Keys, it says I have 999999 credits but Zero keys.

pillgrim

Master Donor
Reaction score
I second this!

Especially the mega kill exp... Having to manually set your skills every single time you log isn't that annoying, but it does get old.

Also, this is an option which I haven't seen in ANY other trainer around, so it would also be something unique ^^

Actually, given that , for the first time ever, this Mass Effect version DOES NOT have a level cap, I'm a bit surprised that no one out there thought of an easier way of getting levels...
I second this ;)

Setari

Donor
Reaction score
I've just tested here and nope, Inf. Credit option won't give me Inf. Remnant Decryption Keys, it says I have 999999 credits but Zero keys.

I don't think you can sell decryption keys, so...

Still waiting on infinite Decryption keys.

Richard Joy

Reaction score
I used another trainer and got loads of decryption keys, but this trainer is the main 1 I use.

Adoniis

Reaction score
Milky Way Research Data gets stuck at 10 if you use inf. credits making developments impossible.

skannerz22

Reaction score
skill points are useless there is some kind of anti cheat or value randomiser reseting squad and then later my self back to nothing

Setari

Donor
Reaction score
I used another trainer and got loads of decryption keys, but this trainer is the main 1 I use.

Okay... so what trainer? You should link the solution to the problem, not just say "OH YEAH I GOT IT" because that helps nobody.

aabw

Donor
Reaction score
Okay... so what trainer? You should link the solution to the problem, not just say "OH YEAH I GOT IT" because that helps nobody.
i used 2 trainer,
first lingon trainer +15, for decription key and resources , mega expe too, and it works skill not reset. (after u used this trainer dont turn off, just disable the hotkeys )
2nd for the main trainer mr antifun is infinte health, shield, ammo.