Trainer Search

tqhung95

Reaction score
Hi, just wanted to report a bug.

Whenever I have activated the F6 and/or F7 options (Inf. Car Nitro and Jumping, respectively) in a session, I am unable to talk to NPCs that give side quests. In my case, I was not able to speak to Hydaria for Cora's personal quest. Even disabling those cheats before talking to the NPC will not work, only a full reset will allow me to speak to the NPC, or else it will not cut to the cutscene after I hold E and gets Ryder stuck standing there with the 'hold E' prompt still up while things in the background were still working.

greeny187

Donor
Reaction score
Possible to have a inf inventory limit? Anyway to have the special key for the puzzles?

iamanegg12

Reaction score
Please add infinite ammo for remnant weapons such as the P.A.W. the current "no reload" options gives remnant weapons 33% of ammo.

Shadowsnipr

Reaction score
I would kinda like infinite research points so i dont have to waste time running every where to scan random objects i want to be able to build and test every weapon at max lvl

Jessicat

Reaction score
I would kinda like infinite research points so i dont have to waste time running every where to scan random objects i want to be able to build and test every weapon at max lvl
I used Cheat Engine on the Research points and gave myself 25K so that's an option :)

iamanegg12

Reaction score
Please add infinite ammo for remnant weapons such as the P.A.W. the current "no reload" options gives remnant weapons 33% of ammo.

Why isit that my remnant pistol has 16%, remnant assault rifle has 26%, remnant shotgun has 166% and remnant sniper has 250%? (While using the no reload option.)

TyHanson

Reaction score
Why isit that my remnant pistol has 16%, remnant assault rifle has 26%, remnant shotgun has 166% and remnant sniper has 250%? (While using the no reload option.)

Because RemTech weapons use percentage for ammo clip, and the no-reload option constantly feeds 15 ammo into the weapon. So take 15 by whatever the original weapon clip size is to get your percentage.