Trainer Search

Greysaber

Reaction score
The trainer was out before I even finished installing 1.05.

Salute.

Just need to test the thing now.

AntyNATO

Reaction score
Thank You Master! Another would be murder with a single shot and then full Nirvana!

ein972

Reaction score
Thank you very much I love you mrantifun thanks to your cheats this allows me to finish my games faster. As I work I do not have time to spend 40 hours on a game.
God bless you

jamie96969

Donor
Reaction score
Hi how do you use the cheats which have a number pad key, because they don't work for me and the trainer doesn't recognise when i change the hotkeys?

vansj5588

Donor
Reaction score
Hi how do you use the cheats which have a number pad key, because they don't work for me and the trainer doesn't recognise when i change the hotkeys?
Did you make sure the numbers lock was on? I didn't find that out until recently. They wont work unless you turn it on.

Hectic

Reaction score
Amazing as always! But for me "no reload" didn't work. Don't know why. :/

gphoenix51

Reaction score
Thanks very much! Your trainers are the best!

Are there any plans for adding infinite resources as an option?

Desdecardo

Donor
Reaction score

I think you need Num Lock on. Or dont be one of those guys that maps movement to your number pad. If you have ingame functions mapped to those keys, if you do then I think remapping them might help. Someone with more knowledge can help you, I am sure.

clockym

Reaction score
All cheats are working with the exception of No Reload. Thank you for the fast update!

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Trainer updated with a fix for reload , redownload trainer from the same link .

Ceph

Reaction score
Downloaded trainer. And i can't see any button and function, cause of dark letters on dark background, or is it just me?

acerbicon

Reaction score
Was great while it lasted, newest version isn't working on the update for me now.