Trainer Search

Darcoolio

Reaction score
Is there any chance to get max cryo points update for trainer?
Thanks in advance!

imhotep7

Reaction score
can you add 100 decryption key to the trainer. I do not know how to solve sudoku puzzles.

seekere71

Reaction score
i used 2 trainer,
first lingon trainer +15, for decription key and resources , mega expe too, and it works skill not reset. (after u used this trainer dont turn off, just disable the hotkeys )
2nd for the main trainer mr antifun is infinte health, shield, ammo.
how did u do it tho? did u add the skill points & then use the mega exp to level up or what(i havent read the whole thread but i wanted to ask this right away since u SEEM to have solved the problem)? ill check it myself once im able, but if u could provide answers NOW thatd b AWESOME! thx btw

bobba313

Reaction score
Well the skill points reset after restarting, It does not save :( Can you look into this MrAntiFun? And i have tried doing it on the tempest and while not on a mission etc but none of that works. Thanks in advance!

NateDaBeast

Reaction score
Inf. Credits do not work

Believe this trainer is due an update judging by the other complaints.

Kaiju

Reaction score
better accuracy doesn't seem to work on black widow or other sniper rifle! :(

NateDaBeast

Reaction score
Is anyone having an issue where after a while the game starts to hang for about 20 seconds each time you kill an enemy when using a trainer?
No, not having that issue at all. Sounds like something on your end instead of the trainer.

But the trainer does need an update which I hope he can work on soon or tell us if he is working on it.

Jhollman

Reaction score
Is anyone having an issue where after a while the game starts to hang for about 20 seconds each time you kill an enemy when using a trainer?
Yes i got this bug A LOT, but it seems to be related to the actual game, for what i had readed it has to do with the amount of enemies u kill in a single game session.

colgrimm

Reaction score
MEA 1.5 trainer just crashes for me every time I try to launch it IDK why this is a fresh install of windows.:(