Trainer Search

Ophilion

Reaction score
Inf Health, shields, ammo, no reload and instant skill cooldown confirmed working for me (Trainer 1.05) on latest update (1.06). Cannot confirm if the other cheats are working because I don't use them, however the ones I use regularly work perfectly fine.

Sasco

Reaction score
Inf Health, shields, ammo, no reload and instant skill cooldown confirmed working for me (Trainer 1.05) on latest update (1.06). Cannot confirm if the other cheats are working because I don't use them, however the ones I use regularly work perfectly fine.

Aye, can confirm all those options are working fine on 1.06 on windows 10 x64 CU!

deedee113

Reaction score
everything works excpet for the no recoil. but i dont think they changed the game core only animations in this update.

Kaiju

Reaction score
Yeah i notice some changes on version 1.06, some cheats aren't working, like accuracy when you aim down with a sniper. Please do update the trainer to 1.06, thank you! :)

nlh

Reaction score
Due to a server issue on your end, the newest version cannot be downloaded (9:00 am PDT 5/18/17).

greeny187

Donor
Reaction score
Just received a live 500+ mb of game update to 1.07 Will there be a update of trainer from MAF as well?

gtolle

Reaction score
Current Trainers:
Mass Effect Andromeda Trial Trainer +7
Mass Effect Andromeda V1.00 Trainer +7
Mass Effect Andromeda V1.00 Trainer +14
Mass Effect Andromeda V1.05 Trainer +14

Options:
  1. Inf.Health
  2. Inf.Shield
  3. Inf.Ammo
  4. No Reload
  5. Inf.Credit
  6. Inf.Skill Points
  7. Instant Skill Cooldown
  8. Inf.Life Support
  9. Inf.Car Health
  10. Inf.Car Booster
  11. Inf.Car Jumping Booster
  12. Better Accuracy
  13. No Recoil
  14. Max Player Level

Notice:
  • First open game then open the trainer
  • You must spend credit after activating cheat to get effect
  • You must use skill points after activating the cheat to get effect
  • For Max Player Level activate the cheat then gain Exp by killing an enemy and you will get set to level 132
Thank You Mister.

PFGuo87

Donor
Reaction score
confirmed that the following cheats still work with 1.07: Health, Shield, Life Support, Ammo, Reload, Credit/Money/Resources/Data, Instant Skill Cooldown

perallan

Reaction score
Avast keeps blocking this file even when the file have been added to all Avasts Exclusions AND aint even running.