Trainer Search

Fandabbydozy

Reaction score
I downloaded this but my browser warns me that this file "contains a virus or malware". All other trainers on this site have not given that warning - can one of the admins confirm your file is still legit? Cheers.

Khagaan

Reaction score
Started the Trainer first, then the Game. Trainer activated... Activate Health, Game freezes. With and without Firewall on. Yesterday it worked just fine.

NoHero13

Reaction score
I have tried to launch it many times but I keep getting a error windows message.
"windows Cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not have appropriate permission to access the item."
then the file disappears....

lemonsx

Reaction score
I have tried to launch it many times but I keep getting a error windows message.
"windows Cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not have appropriate permission to access the item."
then the file disappears....
Your antivirus is automatically quarantining/deleting the file. You will have to add it as an exception to allow it in the antivirus program's settings

ebtesam

Reaction score
my PC Detect Trojan:Win32/Bitrep.A when i download the trainer
any explain?

Last edited:
Reaction score
many trainers get that, because the trainer invade code of a game to change.

All maf trainers are save he have a big comunity behind he that he do not want to loose.
So he never place trojans etc etc in it.

Waddleding

Master Donor
Reaction score
May need an update to 1.10 issues are arising
I dont usually hjave any issues but when launching at haveing insufficient system requirments popping up, its a new one to me got no idea. when I download it now as soon as I save it just disapears from the document

xreaperx

Reaction score
be carfeul this trainer works in muliplayer so be sure to turn it off if you do apex missions lol