Trainer Search

Aztech'N'Rae

Reaction score
Sir, please do input the Steam URL, Application Type (If it is paid or not. If it is paid, please do include the price), and some of the features you want in the trainer.

Griffihn

Reaction score
Steam URL: http://store.steampowered.com/app/246110/
Application type: Paid (20 euro... 16 until the 7th of june)
Features: Pretty much anything that can be done. Research speed, hero editing (age, level, xp, stats), resources.

i'm guessing this is what the first post should've looked like, right? do be more careful next time zappaphan.

zappaphan

Reaction score
bump since p crisp game so far :p, all the good stuff from xcom plus the dynasty stuff

Aztech'N'Rae

Reaction score
No reason to be that alarmed. I'm just raising the attention so that the requests of trainers would be noticed or slightly easier to be made.
After all, we might not be the one creating the trainers but at least, by following their rules, we're also helping them in a way.
Do try to donate though to help them continue making trainers.

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
It will be just be patient :)

Lollikat

Super Donor
Reaction score
+1 (got the GOG version,cross my fingers for compatibility with steam trainer).

boxmouth1

Reaction score
+1

Has anyone found any values in cheat engine? It's weird because the health for each character is a number (example 13HP) and the moves are the same (example 2AP) but the values seem to be some kind of float value. I can't pinpoint a 4 byte or 8 byte to either without crashing the game.

I'm guessing the table would look similar to Omerta and the XCOM series.

Griffihn

Reaction score
the values are all float (hp, xp, age, AP, research/building time). the only problem is that it takes a bit to find a value with no decimals in the sea of floats. also, finding the pointers is hellish work.

boxmouth1

Reaction score
the values are all float (hp, xp, age, AP, research/building time). the only problem is that it takes a bit to find a value with no decimals in the sea of floats. also, finding the pointers is hellish work.
Do you have a working cheat table that you could upload?

crazyrat621

Super Donor
Reaction score
If possible I could use one too. I've tried Artmoney Pro to edit values, specifically exp, and the game crashes when I complete the mission. Features I'd love if possible are add exp, infinite life/take no damage, and no aging.