Trainer Search

whyteout

Reaction score
Don't know if this is a common occurrence or it's the latest version of the trainer but I think the trainer affects everything, human players and AI. I tried it out for a bit and was getting slammed by major fleets or incredible power very quickly. Restoring to an earlier point in the timeline I saw this.

20160829105423_1.jpg

Note. I was playing the Mrrshan.
It's fairly obvious where I turned the trainer on and all discovered races stats go right through the roof.
Just throwing that out there.

Thanks for the work, MrAntifun.

nCrypT

Reaction score
thx 4 your work mate.

btw, know it is ot. can u make a how to for makting trainer, perhapse to support u and this community?!

H3draut3r

Reaction score
Hello guys.
Is it possible an update for version 5.2.1.4415111?
is it possible to start the game and fetch the Version which is in the top right of the main menu? cause, the file-version is not the version you need for asking an update ;)

ISNS

Reaction score
48.3.1 is not working. Game is found, but no function is working.

Edit: Nevermind, my AV was blocking it in some way. After disabling AV the trainer works perfectly. Except for giving the same advantages to npc as well

Last edited:

Mim102

Reaction score
Don't know if this is a common occurrence or it's the latest version of the trainer but I think the trainer affects everything, human players and AI. I tried it out for a bit and was getting slammed by major fleets or incredible power very quickly. Restoring to an earlier point in the timeline I saw this.

20160829105423_1.jpg

It's fairly obvious where I turned the trainer on and all discovered races stats go right through the roof.

Same problem here, the trainer affects not only the player but also the AIs.

rc71

Reaction score
I was looking at the exe and it has a version number that doesn't match the game. When you launch the game, wait for the main menu screen then look at the top and just to the right. You will see the game version.

rc71

Reaction score

20160829105423_1.jpg

Not sure if you saw my post right before yours. You need to turn OFF the trainer as soon as you use it. If you leave it on, looks like all other players get the cheat.
Sometimes the cheat doesn't terminate and the other side gets even if you disabled the cheat. To be sure, I saved the game after using the trainer and then restarted to entire game with the cheat off. Sometime it works, sometimes not.

Try the money cheat. After a turn or two talk to another race and try a trade. You'll see they have lots of $$$$$.

FireRat

Reaction score
How do you get around the trainer being for the AI players as well?

DarkAntimatter

Reaction score
Keep up the good work MAF!
The only complain is that it seems the trainer grants all the bonuses to the other players too... :)

rc71

Reaction score
How do you get around the trainer being for the AI players as well?
I was able to use the cheat and make changes and then restart the game and reload. I found that doesn't always work. It varies with what cheat you use.
Money resets if you don't end your turn and load from a saved game. If you end the turn, Everyone gets the money cheat.
Research will activate all available techs for everyone and set their time to 1. If you disable it, (and restart) the new techs available will be normal, but the ones that were set to 1 will keep a research time of 1.
Production cheat will max out production on all Occupied planets. If you disable it, (and restart) newly colonized planets will be normal.
Food is the same as production.

-- Update--
I hope I made it clear that when I said all Occupied planets, I meant all. All player's planets.

Last edited: