Trainer Search

Allen1013

Reaction score
There's a new version v55 out. Hope to see an updated trainer. Please and thank you kindly :)

H2H81

Super Donor
Reaction score
There's a new version v55 out. Hope to see an updated trainer. Please and thank you kindly :)
I submitted an official update request/trainer update report after my above message in this thread on the same. So hopefully we'll be getting one soon, although that population feature's a bit tricky (and not sure if other features need updating on other OSs or GOG). But for those who, like me, were unaware there are more official ways of reporting that a game update has necessitated a trainer update as well, go to "Trainer Updating Requests" within the main forum. Simple rules for submitting a request are stickied. Much more efficient than simply posting to each individual trainer's thread (particularly for games that didn't sell terrifically well), and glad I know about it now.

Also, although I'm not connected to the site in any way shape or form aside from being a member such as yourself, I'd urge making any donation, no matter how small, if you can. Unlike other trainer sites that require paid subscriptions to access most content, this site does the same work for free, often providing trainers with more options than the paid sites. Which is not to criticise the other sites -- Speaking as someone who used to make my own, this is hard work, and if someone chooses to charge for their intellectual property that's entirely their right particualry given how often games are updated these days (and now we get games released on Day 1 that should have been betas). But this site does it for free, which is amazing. But as you can see if you check out the Trainer Updating Requests sub-forum, there are currently 47 requests pending. That does not even account for requests for trainers that do not even exist yet, trainers that have malfunctioned for reasons unrelated to an update, etc. It's a lot of work.

It's when I saw for myself how much work they have to do that I decided myself to make a donation. Not asking you to feel guilty if you don't -- I had been using their trainers for years before I decided to make a donation -- And the staff themselves are certainly not actively asking for one, at least not that I have seen. Just saying it could certainly help them complete and continue their work, and if you enjoy using PC trainers and want to continue using them into your later gaming years (I'm in my later 30s, have been using them since my early teens and plan on using them into my 200s even if I'm just a frozen head), chipping in even a dollar could help. Again, I am unaffiliated with the site. Just a fan and member.

But apologies for the fundraising speech. Intended for pretty much anyone who comes across this page (too bad not a ton of folks bought this game in relative terms), and would be difficult for me to repeat it given medical inhibitions. Basic point was: I put in an official request through official channels, so hopefully we should see something soon. The Silicoid in particular are hard to play (for me at least) without the population cheat. They breed like anti-rabbits. But the pop funciton turns them into Silicoidrabbits. Silirabbits. Silly rabbits. Er...

Abv. prpd at my direction.

bleh65654

Reaction score
To bad dosnt work in multiplayer , money and research desync game , and fast production everyone gets fast production AI other players.......

Carlisle

Reaction score
MrAntiFun thank you for your work and this content very helpful and need instruments.

Thank you, MrAntiFun.

corporal_Canada

Reaction score
im trying to survive master of orion 2016 but im getting my a$$ handed to me by antares, psilon and random pirates bombing my planets, i need to cheat to survive i tried the moola thing, NADA ive tried 2 different trainers including the 1 from this site and they both gave me nada (except a virus lol).., ive tried hex editing the save files, nada,.... so PLEASE HELP im on v55.1.2