Trainer Search

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
New trainer added ,Improved production cheat by adding pollution reduction to it .

leont92

Reaction score
at new trainer "fast research" does't work.I press F2 and the cheat is not activated.

and don't work "fast populathion growth".active but does't work

Last edited:

WTFman15

Super Donor
Reaction score
at new trainer "fast research" does't work.I press F2 and the cheat is not activated.

and don't work "fast populathion growth".active but does't work

So you have to go 1 round from start then activate trainer, cash and command points activate instantly, but the research cheat requires that you finish current project. So say in turn 1 you choose automated factories and it still had 3 turns left when you activated research cheat during turn 2, after the remaining 3 turns all techs after have a 1 research time.

Gilren

Reaction score
Fast Pop growth doesn't work for me either. If I activate it my population counters tell me I need thousands of turns to create the next population.

Fereydoon

Reaction score
MrAntiFun sir! Did you try to make cheat for Score Modifier before you start the game? Please kind sir!

tjsupernova

Reaction score
Is there a way to edit the custom race point value?
I would also really love to find a way to alter the custom race points so I could create any kind of race I want. I tried to find where they put the files at, in most games it wasn't to difficult to find but just couldn't in this one. Love you're work mrantifun!

Hec5

Reaction score
New Patch are out :D for a Master of Orion .
lets upgrade the Trainer pls :)

Last edited:

WTFman15

Super Donor
Reaction score
New patch and new features added to game, Namely SPIES!!! Plz update trainer and add spy cheats

DrunkPiranha

Reaction score
Fast research doesn't work, it doesn't even say "Cheat activated", just a long pause followed by an error noise. Everything else works fine.

EDIT: Fast population growth isn't working either, activating it changes the amount of turns until next population to 8000 turns.

Last edited:

otzovik

Reaction score
Hello dear MrAntiFun
Master of Orion 64bit V0.5.17902 Trainer +5 F2 -Fast Research in version b.43.4 does not work
Please make a new Trainer
p.s. Sorry for my very basic English :)