Trainer Search

Penpen

Donor
Reaction score
Below the "Play" Button in the WeMod you can click on "History" which will allow you to change the Trainers. For some reason WeMod suggests you to run an older version which is not the +10 one.

Cactus_Jack

Reaction score
Is there a trick to get it to work?

I clicked PLAY on WeMod, it loads the game up, I load my saved file, but none of the hotkeys do anything.. they just make a ding noise. I switch over to WeMod and it says "Playing", and its the newest version updated 4 days ago.. but it doesn't work for me. Is there something else I need to do to activate it?

Penpen

Donor
Reaction score
Is there a trick to get it to work?

I clicked PLAY on WeMod, it loads the game up, I load my saved file, but none of the hotkeys do anything.. they just make a ding noise. I switch over to WeMod and it says "Playing", and its the newest version updated 4 days ago.. but it doesn't work for me. Is there something else I need to do to activate it?
There are two .exe files of the game. "Medieval_Dynasty.exe" in the main folder of the game. The second one is called "Medieval_Dynasty-Win64-Shipping.exe" and is located in /Medieval_Dynasty > Binaries > Win64. You can manually change the file refered to by clicking on the small right edge of the "Play" button in WeMod

Not working
Same applies here. It runs perfectly fine

Dreadklan

Reaction score
Current Trainers:
Medieval Dynasty (Steam) 9-14-20 Trainer +8
Medieval Dynasty (Steam) 9-23-20 Trainer +10

Options:
  1. Unlimited Health
  2. Unlimited Stamina
  3. Unlimited Food
  4. Unlimited Water
  5. No Dirtiness
  6. Unlimited Durability
  7. Add 1000 Selected Item
  8. Add 10 Selected Item
  9. Super Max Weight
  10. Set Game Speed
Why was the Max weight cheat removed? its not showing up on the wemod

Cactus_Jack

Reaction score
Why was the Max weight cheat removed? its not showing up on the wemod
I learned this from an earlier post: you gotta click the "History" option under the PLAY button.. and it will allow you to select a previous, or newer version. For some reason WeMod has it defaulted to a previous version. Select the newest version and the max weight option will be available.

bIRGITTE

Reaction score
Unlimited health doesn't work for me using the wemod version. is there a trick to it? The reason I ask is that everything else seems to work fine but health never did until yesterday I was playing and wolves attacked me and there was no damage so I played like that for a few hours, even allowing my food and water to go to zero and it didn't affect my health. Next time I played I couldn't get that function to work.

Last edited:

octadaniel1

Reaction score
y know what, since mrantifun partnership with wemod, many cheat not wrking anymore or has problem with compability, i prefer the old way, manually download

bIRGITTE

Reaction score
Sorry guys, thats just not the case. The Wemod trainers work great for the most part, theis game is very new and has frequent updates. Give the guys a break.

bIRGITTE

Reaction score
The 10/9 trainer isn't showing up in wemod even after updating. It's not showing up in history either.

Askolit

Reaction score
Please, add free craft :) and doesn't work on version 0.1.2.2

Last edited:

bIRGITTE

Reaction score
This thread says there is an update on 10-9 but Wemod only shows up to 9-22. I reinstalled wemod and nothing has changed. what's going on folks? The 9-22 version unlimited health and durability do not work. please help me.