Trainer Search

Dovahsef

Reaction score
The trainer works fine except for two options: the infinite ammo and the undetected options.
The infinite ammo will sometimes crash the game when starting a new mission and sometimes when inside the mission. I did find a work around however by activating the no reload option which essentially is the same as the infinite ammo option.
The undetected option will make you unable to melee or CQC other NPCs and will sometimes make all NPCs disappear when starting a new mission.
But the rest of the options work just fine.

lokan

Reaction score
Wanted to add - i started the sideops mission(where you need to kill 2 people), enabled undetected option and when i start moving the mission were accomplished. I guess it's connected with enemies unable to spawn. When i tried to launch the second sideops mission(where you need to ectract your operative) the game crashed.

p.s. thank you for your work, Mr Anti Fun.

Darkz01

Donor
Reaction score
infinite ammo does crash the game at some point...
but can use no reload option as its similar to infinite ammo...
so no big deal there...

but the undetected option i think its broken...
whenever i use the enemy will stop moving and despawn lol...
anyway thanks for the trainer...
would be great if the undetected option work flawlessly...

The Anonymous

Reaction score
Thanx A lot for the trainer, but isn't it possible to change the undetected option to stealth camouflage????? it would be a hell of trainer ^_________^

Adam_Kilyas17

Reaction score
does anyone know how to get the desktop screen back once the game is on full screen?
to active the cheat trainer

can't get on this with this game

Dracula

Donor
Reaction score
does anyone know how to get the desktop screen back once the game is on full screen?
to active the cheat trainer

can't get on this with this game

just try to change the option on screen-mode to Fullscreen ! ;-)
had the same problem ! ;-)
then alt+tab works ! :)

Dracula

Donor
Reaction score
Many Thanks MrAntiFun for this trainer ! :)

Attention please for the trainer !!! ;) :

1. Trainer and its options are all working ! ( trainer is compatible with my version of MGS-5:GZ ;) )

2. Activate trainer and ALL its options just only on MainMenu !!! ( at in-game using it may crash the game or not working ! )

3. When you activate " Inf.Ammo " then deactivate it after the mission is fully loaded and you made 1 "airshoot" for number/counter = 999 !
( or just use " No Reload " - option for inf.ammo ! ) <- is recommended !

4. Undetected option works too but most of the enemies are gone :D
( This option is not recommended for some Missions ! be careful ;) )

5. Note the Notice of MrAntiFun !

hope it is helpful / useful for someone :) wish you enjoyable playing !
( when its not so then I 'm sorry ! ;) )

Last edited:

Xilvius

Reaction score
Is it possible to get a fix for the undetected option despawning everyone? The ammo thing can be toggled on and off before entering buildings, so it's not that big of an issue, but the enemy spawning is vital to many missions

Fatalepicduck

Reaction score
Using the undetected cheat disables all enemies so on one of them a tank does not spawn so you can not finish the mission.

Last edited:

MAD0084

Reaction score
Thanks for the fast release man ! Yeah the game crashes if the INF AMMO is ENABLED. xD