Trainer Search

Sycoshaman

Junior Staff
Staff member
Reaction score
I not sure guys about the PC version, but stuff you complete/do/whatever on the PS4 version carries into the new MG coming out this year.
Incase anyone was interested.

Winternoise

Reaction score
I not sure guys about the PC version, but stuff you complete/do/whatever on the PS4 version carries into the new MG coming out this year.
yap, u can "upload" your stuff for mgs v (or so) don't remember what it exactly was :D

AvayaMAN

Reaction score
I get three processes showing up and it is not working at for me.

Rukako4

Reaction score
So I figured out how to use the undetected cheat on the anti-air mission properly involving the last trigger
1. Activate the cheat first or start the mission normally and find a auto save trigger doesn't matter what order goes first
2. If you're going for prisoners first get them and then continue to planting c4 on only 2 anti air placements
3. Find an autosave trigger for example theres the locked gate door near the ground zeroes starting point you can use then quit to title
4. Turn off the cheat and reload to plant and detonate the last one and that should trigger the tank to move
5. Blow it up then run away
This can be done rather quickly too

Zennethe

Reaction score
There's a upload system in the game on Steam that carries over to Phantom Pain.

Adoniis

Reaction score
There's a upload system in the game on Steam that carries over to Phantom Pain.

True, though I'm unsure what carries over. This is the only game in the last few years I regret not being able to preorder.

Starcat5

Reaction score
Game got Updated to 1.03 today. A few Options don't work anymore.
Like: <snip>
I think you are in the wrong thread. This is Ground Zeroes. You want The Phantom Pain.

...that said, the UnDetected cheat really needs to be redone.

Ziraxle

Reaction score
I cant find the MgsGroundZeroes.exe in the process list.

I have the three that everyone is talking about and a fourth one mgsvtpp.exe. none of them work. is this from a game update. I just bought the game.

Thank you for the trainer, MAF.

Perhaps you're trying to attach to the trainer process?
Remember the actual game process is named MgsGroundZeroes.exe :)

SEALSix

Reaction score
My anti virus thing acts up to try and remove this,the trainer is safe,right?Thanks.This looks awesome.

Nikhris

Reaction score
Why is the "undetected" option causing enemies to disappear? :confused:

I know that this is an older game, but assuming that it's not too much to ask, I'd be great if MrAntiFun could update this: looking at his old video showing the trainer, the undetected option is not causing enemies to disappear - so this definitely seems like a bug.