Trainer Search

CanardCanadien

Reaction score
Wierd but for some reason when I activated the inf.GMP my GMP drop and I was spending a lot of GMP but it was not infinite I'm was still losing GMP and i cannot develop anything due to GMP shortage and what do infinite resources do?

NJB011

Reaction score
idk what the problem is for inf GMP and inf resources means like fire resources common material and stuff like that

Elendil

Reaction score
trainer dont work gmp,inf ammo no work,nothing happens (using 1.10) pls fix it tnx

NJB011

Reaction score
its not working because it isnt updated the only problem i have is inf ammo thats the only thing that wont work

NJB011

Reaction score
people please stop demanding the update he probably isnt focusing on the trainer anymore but if he his stop bombarding him for the update jesus

Soycanadiense

Reaction score
Everything does work in the trainer, HOWEVER if you use the infinite GMP it'll cap it at an amount that is less than what some blueprints need. If you just do event FOB missions and play the game you'll get to the actual cap that includes the online GMP and client side GMP amounts.

NJB011

Reaction score
Everything does work in the trainer, HOWEVER if you use the infinite GMP it'll cap it at an amount that is less than what some blueprints need. If you just do event FOB missions and play the game you'll get to the actual cap that includes the online GMP and client side GMP amounts.
yes however no reload and inf ammo are the only problems i have that wont work but i really dont care about them but yes you are right about the gmp thing

zufield

Reaction score
There a reason my virus scanner is suddenly tagging this as having the Bitrep trojan in it?