Trainer Search

Kamph

Donor
Reaction score
I found that the Infinite Resources updates only the online resources number to 200000, but it looks like the update never took since it will revert back to the original amount whenever we tried to use the resources. Any way to get it to write to the local resource instead? Thanks in Advance!

coleslaw313

Reaction score
Hey Mr.Antifun and staff. The GMP works as soon as you connect online. The resources cheat updates the number only and when you try to spend anything it reverts back to the previous numbers you had. The game is still pulling the resource numbers from somewhere else instead of what you changed. I hope that explains it well enough.

Oneofhoneybooer

Reaction score
I was playing the game yesterday, and found that the resources seem to reset as soon as I try to use them. Thanks as always.

Aichizen

Reaction score
why is when i activated any of the cheats, then when the autosaving pop up, its says failed to save, please quit game and deleted game saved

Reaction score
is there any way to just craft any weapon? even with inf gmp and inf resources, i do not have the resources i require, like it shows up as "insufficient". also, even with 10000000 gmp, i still lack the funds to craft weapons.

AgentX2006

Reaction score
Resources does work, just goto the resource screen.
Yes it changes the number but if you go to build a platform it says requirements not met and won't let you build. The number then resets to what it was.

lorenzo0000

Reaction score
F9 doesn't work, i see too many resources, but when i try to upgrade the base, the game tells me i have no resource...fix?

MALAPANDA

Reaction score
MrAntifun if youre reading this i'd like to say thank you ,i'd also like to ask if you can to make a 1.15 version i know youre busy so nvm if you don't.

ItsEnde

Master Donor
Reaction score
Ye, as far as I can tell everything is working fine except "Inf. Resources", this changes the value of the resources but you can't use them.

As always thank you for your work MAF.

Shadowhog12

Reaction score
Came back for another play through and did the game update again cause now i get the beep and nothing works?