Trainer Search

BloodMasterLink

Master Donor
Reaction score
infinte fultons would be nice. then i could capture everything in the game.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Should be up within 20 minutes, I haven't finished up everything requested because i have to go out for the rest of the day to take care of some stuff but got almost everything done ,Will be updating it will fixes and more stuff later on .
I said this is a basic trainer and will be releasing another one with more stuff ,I spent my time working on Mad Max and Metal Gear and i had to go to work but i will spend time tomorrow working more on metal gear trainer.

NoMan Nolan

Reaction score
I said this is a basic trainer and will be releasing another one with more stuff ,I spent my time working on Mad Max and Metal Gear and i had to go to work but i will spend time tomorrow working more on metal gear trainer.
Can't wait! I'm waiting for the unDetection before I start playing MGS though so i'm just binging Mad Max

TrunksN

Reaction score
Nothing happening after launching the .exe
Thanks anyways

kamiltron

Reaction score
Will a trainer for resources be available so we can upgrade our base ??? Thank you for your work.

jorea143

Reaction score
Oh wow. That was really fast. Good work. Thanks and keep it up!!!!

Skat0rzZzz

Donor
Reaction score
Will a trainer for resources be available so we can upgrade our base ??? Thank you for your work.
Do you even read?

Roonie

Donor
Reaction score
Lookin good! Can't wait for the other features! Thanks, take your time!

ionelush2014

Reaction score
Thanks, if you keep this hatred on this guys ................, you know who am I speaking, you will live forever. XD