Trainer Search

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
It would be great if someone could make me a list of required stuff and fixes , Im aware of heroism points problem though .

djodius

Reaction score
There is another Stat like heroism but hidden (not shown in game menus) it's the Demon or Devil stat.

Few things can add or substract to the value and at a certain point that change the look of Big Boss

Exemple: every time you kill an ennemy that add 60 to the value and when you extract a prisoner with fulton that substract 60 to the same value.

i'v tried to find that value to edit it and switch on/off the Evil apparareance but no luck so far.

If you find it it will be great if you can add 2 options on the trainer: Add 10000 and Substract 10000 to that value that will allow us to change it when we want ;)

djodius

Reaction score
And an option for inf battery on night vision and invisible camo would be great too ;)

sorry for double post the website dont allow me to edit the previous i made, dont know why ;(

Geofram

Reaction score
The biggest two needed are undetectable and unlimited resources (fuel, common metal, biological, etc). Would be nice to include unlimited/max herbs too, but I'm not far enough in to list those. I'd say resources is a higher priority than undetectable. I haven't gotten to a point in the game that mentions Mother Base coins yet, but since that's a microtransaction, I doubt it can be changed.

mdualib

Donor
Reaction score
The biggest two needed are undetectable and unlimited resources (fuel, common metal, biological, etc). Would be nice to include unlimited/max herbs too, but I'm not far enough in to list those. I'd say resources is a higher priority than undetectable. I haven't gotten to a point in the game that mentions Mother Base coins yet, but since that's a microtransaction, I doubt it can be changed.

I second this, especially the undetectable part, which is a huge part of MGSV play mechanics. If I had to choose just one single cheat, it would absolutely be this.

BTW, the resources are very easily found and edited through Cheatengine... Just search the given resource number multiplied by 2, sell, do it again and edit the result.

Anyway, I'll be waiting anxiously for a new version, that`s for sure.

Thanks again for all the hard work, MrAntiFun :)

Lanford

Reaction score
It would be great if someone could make me a list of required stuff and fixes , Im aware of heroism points problem though .
- Undetected (i heard that there's some missions require 100% stealth so this option is needed)
- Infinite material
- Infinite Generade/C4/...
- Infinite Fulton (very useful)
- Date time (optional)

Pazenator

Reaction score
Inf Ammo makes everything that has uses in the field( Fulton, Grenades, C4, Box, .....) unlimited, Lanford

Protonakarov

Reaction score
Could someone confirm if the download is broken? When I try it starts and fails due to a network error, then if I try again it gives me an error page.

Geofram

Reaction score
BTW, the resources are very easily found and edited through Cheatengine... Just search the given resource number multiplied by 2, sell, do it again and edit the result.

Nice, this worked for plants too - now I really want a "speed up base construction" hack! =)
And undetected, obviously.

predatron

Reaction score

How do you sell resources, when I view that tab its grayed out and I can't select/sell them.

Kaje1985

Reaction score
Just agreeing with those who have suggested a Super Stealth/Undetectable feature - it would most certainly help!

Jorlimbo

Reaction score
When you add Undetected, can you add infinite Chicken cap? Undetected in Ground Zeroed caused bugs to the enemys, and I want to fulton...

shady111

Reaction score
"0 hit absorb" option, it's very annoyed to lost score because you get hit in shooting game. Thank you