Trainer Search

Geofram

Reaction score
How do you sell resources, when I view that tab its grayed out and I can't select/sell them.

This is from using the infinite money cheat in the trainer.
I had to restart the game and not enable the cheat in order to have enough missing money to sell resources.

GY!BE

Donor
Reaction score
Is the complete trainer coming today?
It really needs:
Undetected
Resources

HomelessHobo

Reaction score
How do you sell resources, when I view that tab its grayed out and I can't select/sell them.

Because you have Inf. GMP on, you cannot sell or claim rewards when you have the maximum number of something, you can turn infinite gmp and buy a few things to bring it down and that should work (worked for me anyway :) )

Unionjake

Reaction score
what exactly does super Accuracy do becaus ei dont see any change in my game. thanks for the trainer if you are going to add more would be amazing

defcon44

Reaction score
Hello,

Can we use this on Single Player on Steam ?

Thanks

OneCoolBuffalo

Reaction score
Hello,

Can we use this on Single Player on Steam ?

Thanks
Yes.

Also, Please add the following if possible! :)

*Infinite resources <- highest priority

*No detect <- highest priority

*Make all MB staff/ fulton personnel S rank? <- cool addition, not sure if possible

*Inf MB coins <- high priority but not sure if possible

*No recoil <- moderate priority

*Add heroism as opposed to infinite to avoid breaking bar <- moderate priority

*Super accuract fix <- moderate priority haven't tested but people seem to be saying it doesn't work

mdualib

Donor
Reaction score
Yes.

*Make all MB staff/ fulton personnel S rank? <- cool addition, not sure if possible

*Super accuract fix <- moderate priority haven't tested but people seem to be saying it doesn't work

Just wanted to say one more time, infinite resources, imho, isn't a high priority since anyone can, very easily, edit the number with Cheatengine. It eventually should be added, but I believe that the priority should be to fix what its broken and, most importantly, add a "no detect" option, if possible.

BTW, excellent suggestions! Besides infinite resources as a priority, I second every single one of them (the add heroism idea is a very clever one, imo). Not sure if most of them are even possible, but they are all excellent ideas.

Since MGSV is THE most popular game out here right now, hopefully MrAntiFun will prioritize it over other games... One can hope, right?

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
He hasn't worked on it today so it'll most likely be tommorow
Nope , Working on it atm .
Will update this post with news while working on it

#Update 1 Fixed Heroism added a cheat to reset heroism to 0 for people who got bugged and another cheat for super heroism but you have to gain some to get some :p
#Update 2 Added Inf.Resources but it require you to have at least 1 of the required resource.
#Update 3 Seems like current Ammo cheat also gives the player unlimited grenades and gadget so no need for separate cheat .
#Update 4 Added Horse Health
#Update 5 Added No Recoil
#Update 6 Added All Enemy Faint and ready to ship base! :) .

Last edited:

Ruon

Reaction score
Yes.

Everything you listed i agree with, i dont even care for "No detect" that kinda ruins the game for me ,i like the risk of getting caught , but i will take Infinite resources just so i can upgrade my items/ weapons and base faster. Kudos on the list again .

OneCoolBuffalo

Reaction score

#Update 1 Fixed Heroism added a cheat to reset heroism to 0 for people who got bugged and another cheat for super heroism but you have to gain some to get some :p
#Update 2 Added Inf.Resources but it require you to have at least 1 of the required resource.
#Update 3 Seems like current Ammo cheat also gives the player unlimited grenades and gadget so no need for separate cheat .

Any word on when you'll upload the trainer that includes Inf. Resources?
Thanks for the speedy updates and hard work! :)

Roonie

Donor
Reaction score
I agree with everyone, inf resources and stealth are all I really want tbh.
So, I can easily complete missions.
Also, the ability to clean your character would be nice( so the outfits wouldn't look all bloody with god mode.)

GY!BE

Donor
Reaction score

Undetect option too please.

Chestykatt

Reaction score
I agree with everyone, inf resources and stealth are all I really want tbh.
So, I can easily complete missions.
Also, the ability to clean your character would be nice( so the outfits wouldn't look all bloody with god mode.)

If the blood bothers you that bad, at the beginning of a mission just swap your costume real fast then swap back, blood gone.