Trainer Search

Fusioncprr

Donor
Reaction score
Anyone having this problem, downloaded once and antivirus stopped it. Attempted to download the file again error page that there is no file...

Geofram

Reaction score
Just wanted to say one more time, infinite resources, imho, isn't a high priority since anyone can, very easily, edit the number with Cheatengine. It eventually should be added, but I believe that the priority should be to fix what its broken and, most importantly, add a "no detect" option, if possible.

BTW, excellent suggestions! Besides infinite resources as a priority, I second every single one of them (the add heroism idea is a very clever one, imo). Not sure if most of them are even possible, but they are all excellent ideas.

Since MGSV is THE most popular game out here right now, hopefully MrAntiFun will prioritize it over other games... One can hope, right?

Any idea why the cheat engine stopped working? It can't find the second number after selling 1 resource.

Ruon

Reaction score
found the time today to donate , so you can keep doing what you do best !

dt2

Reaction score
I would say

Motherbase coins
Resources
All upgrades unlocked
I'm pretty sure that MB coin thing belongs to the Online Multiplayer segment of the game and for that reason it will never be implemented. This is a trainer not a ******* program. Yes, you could say it's the same thing, but trainers aren't meant to be used with online features.

EDIT*** Proof is in the censorship of the word h*a*c*k I used above!

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
There wont be a stealth cheat But i added something else called "#Update 6 Added All Enemy Faint and ready to ship base! :) ." , All enemies will collapse and be ready to ship base once activated , Read previous comment of mine to see further updates on the trainer ,Will be working on the trainer for another hour 6 stuff has been fixed already .

mdualib

Donor
Reaction score
There wont be a stealth cheat But i added something else called "#Update 6 Added All Enemy Faint and ready to ship base! :) ." , All enemies will collapse and be ready to ship base once activated , Read previous comment of mine to see further updates on the trainer ,Will be working on the trainer for another hour 6 stuff has been fixed already .

Great work! Thanks a bunch!

Too bad about the stealth mode, but concerning the All Enemy Faint, is it all the enemies in the whole current map, or just around the player? If it is all the map, then perhaps an option to have it working in a radius around the player would be something cool to add.

Also, concerning heroism, would it be possible to have an "Add x heroism" command (X being a value to be determined by you, but I believe something around 5000 would be a good number)?

Keep up the excellent work :)

Last edited:

mdualib

Donor
Reaction score
Any idea why the cheat engine stopped working? It can't find the second number after selling 1 resource.

That's odd, since it is still working for me...

Did you remember to also multiply by 2 the value of the remaining resources after selling 1?

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Great work! Thanks a bunch!

Too bad about the stealth mode, but concerning the All Enemy Faint, is it all the enemies in the whole current map, or just around the player? If it is all the map, then perhaps an option to have it working in a radius around the player would be something cool to add.

Also, concerning heroism, would it be possible to have an "Add x heroism" command (X being a value to be determined by you, but I believe something around 5000 would be a good number)?

Keep up the excellent work :)
If you add too much heroism it may bug the level so lets let the game handle it we just change the gained value from 35 lets say to 10,000, About faint it effects the whole map but if you disable the cheat enemies will get up and walk again so it is not a big deal .

mdualib

Donor
Reaction score
If you add too much heroism it may bug the level so lets let the game handle it we just change the gained value from 35 lets say to 10,000, About faint it effects the whole map but if you disable the cheat enemies will get up and walk again so it is not a big deal .

Thanks for the fast reply. Yeah, sounds like add heroism might not be a great idea after all.

Also, that's really good news, concerning the faint, if we can just disable it and everything goes back to normal. That can be REALLY helpful. :)

Is it possible to add a "Reset Hits Taken"?

Again, thanks for all the work

GY!BE

Donor
Reaction score
So there will be only enemy faint and no undetect? well, better that than nothing. :)

djodius

Reaction score
Thanks for your work ;)

Noticed too inf ammo isnt working with D walker

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Thanks for your work ;)

Noticed too inf ammo isnt working with D walker
I will check it out once i get to it , I got nothing tomorrow so i may stay up late tonight , "10PM Currently" .

Roonie

Donor
Reaction score
Thanks for the updates! Can't wait to have 'em. Any ETA?

Last edited:

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Thanks for the updates! Can't wait to have 'em. Any ETA?
Nope ,Once i finish all the other stuff im working on or give up on them i will release the trainer ,I don't want to release a trainer now then come back tomorrow and release a new one ,I want this one to be last trainer and next trainer will be updating to adopt with game updates if needed .

djodius

Reaction score
If you dont add new features after that release can you try to find the Evil value plz ;)

Don't want to get stuck in demon appareance every time i kill too many ennemys lool

lubu7

Reaction score
If you dont add new features after that release can you try to find the Evil value plz ;)

Don't want to get stuck in demon appareance every time i kill too many ennemys lool
You aren't talking about the blood that is splattered on Snake after killing enemies up-close, right?